Chapter 18

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I have made another book on MY HERO ACADEMIA in that is izuku met all might early and developed something after inheriting OFA. Go check it out and it would alternative day like Today I will upload naruto and tomorrow MHA. Let's begin the chapter.)

Team 7 was resting at the given room and waited for the other teams to come. While waiting for other teams Naruto and Yugao were growing closer. Naruto now understood that he had some feelings for Yugao but said nothing because he was afraid of rejection. Itachi saw that and he can see in yugao's eyes that she have some feelings too. He encouraged Naruto to go ahead and confess but he said "Itachi I am very nervous but I will think about it after the exams because I have to show everyone that I shouldn't be underestimated." Itachi nodded and understood that Naruto is referring to his family.

After 3 days only came through came one was from cloud and other from mist. When they met at the ground and saw Minato.

When the team's were standing side by side Kurama sensed something and told naruto "Naruto I am sensing Isobu and Matatabi's chakra here last I am remember is that Isobu was at mist and Matatabi was at cloud so be careful. The girl with blond hair have Matatabi and the guy with blond hair pink eyes have Isobu. They can interact with each other but they would not expect us to be working together because they think I am to stubborn to work with a human. " Naruto laughed internally at the last part but nodded and thanked kurama.

He watched Yugito and Yagura with side eyed checking for any weaknesses but found none. Matatabi told the same about Yagura and Naruto. Yagura was also told by isobu. They watched each other side eye. AN(Cloud and mist send there jinchuriki because they wanted to show that powerful warriors too.)

While this was going on Minato did the speech how Chunin Exams is important etc. The main point he said was "You all have 1 week to prepare for the final exams because you might be hurt or anything else." all team nodded and left. Shikaku was waiting outside the training ground for his team and he congratulated them on passing the second round they nodded. He said" You should rest this week. "though Naruto had other plans.

The week passed and naruto learned something that no one knew except Kurama. The day came finally and they met at Chunin Exams stadium . There were odd number of people that is why one person would move to second round which was yugao and she was angry that she didn't get to fight which Naruto handled and calmed her down. First match was Itachi vs a cloud nin. The match begin and Itachi activated his 2 tomoe sharingan. The cloud nin send a lightning style:lightning bolt which Itachi dodged. Then cloud ninja tried headhunter jutsu but Itachi substituted out of there.

Then both of the ninjas met in a eye lock and cloud nin gritted his teeth and draw out his sword and channel his lightning chakra in it. He headed straight at Itachi who surprisingly just stood there. The cloud nin stabbed him and stood with pride but soon the world faded away and Itachi was standing behind him with a tanto to his neck.

The cloud nin was shocked and asked Itachi "How did you place genjutsu on me?" then Itachi just smirked at him and told him to surrender which he did. Itachi didn't say anything because he is not foolish to reveal his secrets.

At hokage stands

"Hokage you have got a prodigy and a new Chunin." said the third Mizukage which Minato nodded. A was pissed but said nothing because he knew that Yugito would handle it.

Back to the stadium

The second match was a cloud nin vs mist nin which was a draw. Then the third match was Yagura vs mist nin which he forfeited because of the fear of Yagura as he knows the power of him. The fourth match and the last match of the first round which was Yugito vs Naruto. Both were excited for this match and had determination in there eyes.