Chapter 41

An(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I am changing my title from now on because you all can guess what could happen in the chapter and that is why I don't want it so from now I will do it like this.So let's begin the chapter. )

The rest 2 days flew away very fast and Naruto just spent his time with Yugao and he also rubbed on Itachi that his brother is asking for training from Naruto and that Sasuke said Naruto was the strongest shinobi in the whole village and Itachi had some depression clouds over his head.

Then the day came and Naruto woke up at 5:30 am and made some breakfast for himself and Yugao and set her breakfast in fridge and left for the training ground 7. He reached dot at 6 am and saw that Sasuke was already there doing some warm up. He walked towards him and said "You know sasuke you have to get rest and give your body rest otherwise you might never able to surpass Itachi." and Sasuke stopped and turned towards Naruto and smiled nervously and said "H-h-hello sensei."

Naruto then asked "At what time you came here and DON'T even dare lie to me as I can sense it." Sasuke then gulped and said "5 am" and Naruto sighed and rubbed his temples. Then he called Sasuke towards him and told him sit down and Sasuke did as he was told to do. "Sasuke I know how bad you want to surpass your brother or that you don't want to get beaten up by anyone like sound 4 did." and that thing Sasuke's eyes widen because he never said this to anyone that he felt humiliated that he was beaten badly and many of his loves were for him.

Naruto sensed that and said" This secret is safe with me. " and Sasuke nodded slowly." Naruto then placed his hand at Sasuke's shoulder and said "Sasuke you are doing no good with this. Training is good but overexerting yourself is no good to your body. It will only harm you so you have to know when to rest." and Sasuke nodded at that. Then Naruto stand up and pulled Sasuke up and he said "Now let's begin your hell." and Sasuke gulped at that and thought that it might be a bad idea to ask Naruto sensei to help him train.

Naruto then gave sasuke 40 pounds weight to wear on his limbs and do 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, 100 squats, 5 rounds around the training ground. Sasuke was struggling a lot to finish the training regime he was given by his sensei. He would usually fall down on his butt or face but he would quickly get up as Naruto would throw a kunai or shuriken at him and told him "This is part of training as you can get surprise attacks anytime, anywhere."

It took sasuke 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete the whole thing. Then Naruto gave him 15 minutes break. After the 15 minutes were over Naruto called Sasuke to him. When Sasuke came Naruto took out a scroll and channeled some chakra in it. There was puff and in Naruto's hand there were two katana. Naruto handed one of the katana to Sasuke and he gripped it tightly. "Sasuke come and clash with me with your katana. I would see what style shall be best at and then I will start your training at it." Sasuke nodded at activated his sharingan which had 2 tomoe each. that and starts to rush at Naruto and swings his katana rapidly but Naruto just deflected it. Sasuke tried to swing at Naruto's leg but Naruto just swinged his katana and forced Sasuke to move back. Naruto then moved his katana forward.

Sasuke understood that he couldn't dodge or deflect as he was to slow for it. He saw his life flashing in front of his eyes but then it seemed like the time slowed down and then he jumped sidewards. Naruto then stopped his advance and told sasuke to stop. "Now this is a bonus." and Sasuke was confused at that. Then Naruto took out a well polished kunai and showed Sasuke through its reflection that he have activated his 3rd tomoe at his right eye. Sasuke was happy at that but it didn't last long as Naruto told him to pay attention. "I saw what style you would be best at and this is my second favourite style." Sasuke eyes quirked up and he asked "What's your favourite style sensei?" and Naruto smirked at that and said "My personal favourite is the style that I created it uses my swift realse and my special chakra. It also uses my wind element mainly." Sasuke nodded at that but then he asked another question "Sensei what this special chakra you always talk about this special chakra but what is it?"

Naruto smiled and asked "Do you really want to know?" and Sasuke nods eagerly and Naruto asked "Do you know about the Kyubi incident?" Sasuke nodded at that but he was confused at what his sensei was saying. "Kyubi is a bijju and he is a mass of chakra so he couldn't die so he have to be sealed." "Even if I cannot die there is no one except you and you also have only 60% chance and there is no who have the power to kill me." Naruto just ignored him.

Sasuke nodded but then his eyes widen and then he said "The Kyubi was sealed into you." and Naruto nodded at that.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Will sasuke would hate Naruto? Will sasuke would talk to Naruto anymore? I guess you all have to wait for the next chapter.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)