Chapter 42

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like. Please if you find any promblem in my writing or there are some plot holes or something I have missed please comment down below as I want to improve my writing. Enough of talking as it is already so big so let's begin the chapter.)

"The Kyubi was sealed in you" and Naruto nodded at that. "But you have to keep this a secret as this is a S rank secret." Sasuke then said "You should have give the warning first not at last." and sweat dropped because Naruto had a depression look. (This I took from doctor strange. I like the line and it just came to me that it was a S rank secret and I didn't put on the last chapter so sorry for that.)

Naruto thought ' He is not taking that bad as I thought.' "Or maybe he is scared of my power and isn't saying anything" 'Ah shut it Kurama. No body is scared of a furball.' and Kurama growled and said "You brat I am th-" 'the kyubi the kitsune and I can destroy mountains with a swing of my tails blah, blah. You know that I am stronger than you.' and Kurama growled at that and went for sleeping and Naruto chuckled at that.

Sasuke saw that and snapped his fingers infront of him and starts to wave his hand infront of him. Naruto then snapped out of it and catches Sasuke hand. "What happened to you?" "Oh I was talking to kur-" kurama growled within him and he said "Don't you dare give that uchiha my name" "kyubi" Naruto finished. Sasuke starts to stutter and say "Yo-you are tal-talking to that beast." Naruto then said "Oh he is no beast, he is just a furball and when get to know he is not that scary." "Oh I'll show you how scary I a-" 'Mute' and Kurama's voice cut off. 'I sometimes forget I could that.'

Sasuke sighed at sat down and he said "This is a lot to take in." Naruto nodded while he sat beside him and he said "I also have Shukaku in me though we are not in good terms." "I WILL NEVER BE FRIEND WITH A HUMAN!!" Shukaku shouted. Naruto sighed and thought/said 'I will talk to you later' "WHAT!! You have two bijuus in you. H-how could be i-it be po-possible. I have never heard or read it in the history."

Naruto told Sasuke to be quiet and then he said "I also don't know how it worked but basically it is my Uzumaki genes and the furball helped me to seal Shukaku in me." Sasuke then asked "How could you be so sure about that. You could have died." Naruto sighed and patted Sasuke on his back and said "In this ninja world Sasuke we have to take risk for our love ones. I did this because if I hadn't do it then Shukaku would have destroyed Konoha or if I had let Gaara keep it he would create havoc. Plus akatsuki is also there." but the last sentence Naruto said was in whisper.

Naruto stood up and said" Enough of chit-chating lets go back to your training. " Sasuke nodded and stood up. Then for the next three hours sasuke practiced the stances of the style. (You can suggest the name of this style. I am very bad in naming it so leave some suggestions down in the comments.)

After the three hours were over Sasuke could hear two voice coming from the entrance of the traning grounds. Sasuke turned his head and saw that Menma and Naruko was coming in here. When Menma saw Sasuke there he asked /shouted "HEY! Sasuke teme what are you doing here?" Sasuke give him a deadpan look but said anyway "I am training here with Naruto sensei ,Dope." "Sasuke teme, Naruto onichan only called us." Sasuke smirked at that and said "Oh and Naruto sensei called me at 6 am." then both Menma and Naruko looked at Naruto for answer. Naruto came in between Sasuke and his brother and sister and said "Ok no fighting right now I am going to clear something. I called Sasuke at 6 am as he asked me to. As for why I didn't call you is because our godfather was already giving you training and anyways I did call now. So lets start the training and not fight." Menma and Naruko huffed but nodded.

Naruto made a shadow clone and said to Sasuke" This clone will help you in elemental training. First shall be leaf crinkling and the second step shall be changing shape of lightning but it would be very hard to learn both steps fast. It would take atleast a month or 2." (You know in the canon it took Naruto neerly a week to cut with 1000 shadow clones.) Sasuke nodded and left with the clone. Naruto then turned to Menma and Naruko but then naruko asked" Onichan aren't you going to train Hinata and Sai?" Naruto then answered" It isn't that I don't want to train. It is that Hinata specialies in taijutsu and I am not best at it. I mean I am pretty good at it but I think she would be best the best medic ninja because she is very kind hearted and she can't hurt anyone and I am sure she would be happy saving other lives rather than taking it. So I have send her to Tsunade baachan to train her. As for Sai I can't teach him some ink ninjutsu and he specialises in tanto which I don't use so I have send him to Itachi as he also uses tanto. He might also teach something else. Ok now enough of talking let's start your training. "

At that menma and Naruko nodded." How many shadow clones you both can make? "they said" 15-20 clones. " Naruto nodded at that said" Ok make 15 clones as I don't want your chakra depleted. "they nodded at that and made 15 shadow clones and Naruto also made three shadow clones. There were three different groups each one had 5 shadow clones of Menma and Naruko and one clone of Naruto. First group would focus on swift realse. Second group would focus on there taijutsu. Third group would focus on fuinjutsu. The original Naruto, men6ma and Naruko would focus on rasengan. That's how the whole day went and they all went home.

Naruto came home and saw that Yugao was not there and saw on a note that she have gone to meet with her friends Anko and Kurenai. Naruto then thought 'Now is the right time to talk to Shukaku.' so Naruto sat down on a couch and starts to meditate to enter his mindscape. When he opened his eyes he was standing  infront of the cage of Shukaku.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Will Naruto would make Shukaku his friend? Will Shukaku acept it? You have to wait for the next chapter.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)