Chapter 9

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter and this a big chapter I hope you like this .Let's begin the chapter. )

Flashback

When naruto was six and training with kakashi senpai in forest. Naruto was sparring kakashi in a taijutsu battle when kakashi hit him with enough force to push him through a tree and knock him unconscious

Kakashi was scratching the back of his head and chuckling nervously. He then picked up Naruto and body flickered to the hospital to check if he is hurt.

Meanwhile in Naruto's Mindscape

Naruto opened his eyes slowly and checked his surroundings and saw he was in some sewer. He is thinking how did he get here? Last he remember he was sparring with kakashi senpai. He shook his head and started to walk towards the path that he thought was the exit of the sewers. He was hoping to find an exit fast but ended up on a big room which had a cage and on the bars there was a page on it was written seal.

Naruto was confused as for where he was? Then two giant red eyes opened behind the cage and a warm breath esacped the cage and reached Naruto and the thing started to speak "So finally my jailor have come here to visit me though I was thinking you would come here when you were older" said the voice and it finally revealed itself to be the Kyubi the Kitsune. Naruto connected the dots and he understood that he was in his mindscape and the kyubi was sealed in him by his father.

Naruto was a little scared but he didn't show it and stared at the fox and asked "The people say the tailed beast are mindless monster but if you can speak then you must have a mind so tell me kyubi why did you attack the village? Is it because the first hokage captured you? Or is it that you were sealed in her wife and my mother?" Kyubi growled a little and started" I am not obliged to tell you anything but I will tell you anways. I did not attack the village at my own will there was a masked man and he had that damned eye the sharigan and he pulled me out of your mother and put me under a genjutsu and told me to attack the village by the time I regained my consciousness I was being sealed inside you. "Kyubi ended and Naruto nodded at the story.

" Ok I understand you. I know that you're a being made out the chakra that is why you cannot be killed so how did you came to this land? " Naruto asked the Kyubi and it was suprised but said" I will not tell you anything about how came here you have to earn my trust to get the answer " it stated. Naruto nodded and asked another question"If you can speak and you have a mind and however you came to this land and you  lived have through centuries so let me ask you do you have a name?" Kyubi was dumbfounded at this boy who is six years old is asking these questions which no other human have asked him .

This was the first human to ask his name and how he came here. Kyubi started although he was still shocked" You're the first ever human to ask this question. I may ask why did you think that I may have a name or why don't you think kyubi is my name ."it asked and Naruto answered it by saying" I can see you have a mind and you lived through the centuries and you must know that everything that can talk have a name that is why I asked you and I don't think kyubi is your name because it only described how you look " Kyubi nodded and started" I have a name and I don't like being called kyubi originally I would never ever give my name to a human but you're the only human who asked my nane and how was I made so but I will oblige it for now. My name is Kurama and I was made by Hagoromo Otsutsuki also known as sage of the six paths. I was made from a being called ten tails. I will tell you a story about it. Many centuries ago there came a meatoer from somewhere.
In that meatoer was a lady named kaguya otsutsuki she came at a time where the humanity was always at war. She was fed up with this and she heard there was a very big tree also known as God tree. There were rumours that there was a fruit being made and if any eats that can become God. After hearing that she headed there and reached there and ate the fruit. The fruit was also known as chakra fruit after she ate it she got the powers of the god and she got all bloodlines in the world and ended the war single handedly. After that she was known as the rabbit goddess and had she two child Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki. While they were growing up the God tree became a monster with tentails behind it. It was causing destruction searching for Kaguya as she ate his chakra fruit after seeing this Hagoromo and Hamura decided that they would stop this. After defeating the ten tails Hagoromo decided to spilt it nine parts which was us the biju's. There left was a statue bigger than me it was the gedo statue. If it absorb us biju's it would re-awaken the ten tails and Hagoromo and Hamura knew it so Hagoromo sealed it in the summoning realm and it can only be summoned by rinnegan. The left chakra was disturbed to the world and this how chakra came to be."Kurama ended. Naruto nodded he understood all the things though he was tired as he was still a little kid after all. After that Naruto asked" That's great Kurama I am feeling tired so I will go by- he was cut of by kurama saying that he needs to fist bump with him to talk with him anytime without coming to mind scape. " You have tear a small part of the seal so I can speak with you through are mind .Plus I have to give Three things, the first two are from me but the third one is from you but I am unlocking it for you it is the mokuton.The other two you have to figure out yourself. " Naruto was dumbfounded that he had first hokage's mokuton ability but quickly bumped fist with kurama and tore a small piece of the seal then he left saying goodbye.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. I did alter somethings but I like it that way also the next chapter I will tell you the traning he did between the time skip.Please follow me on Wattpad and vote the story. If you vote this, it can reach to more people )

Till next time fellas.