Chapter 50

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Everyone looked at Naruto (Kurama's is controlling Naruto's body but nobody knows it now and I am going to refer Kurama as Naruto as I will say when they would change consciousness. ) the whole body was covered in yellow chakra which eminates them reminiscent of flickering flames. Nine tomoes were around Naruto's neck and his eyes were red with slits in it. His seal became visable and a coat came over the clothes of Naruto and his the back of his headband started to flow. (Remember guys nobody was with Naruto when he fought with Shukaku that is why nobody knows how Naruto looks in kcm2.) then Naruto disappeared from the eyes of everyone and came behind Yagura and kicked him away and Yagura was send flying away but when he was going to slam in a wall he was hit in the face by Naruto and Yagura was send back to its original position but he was on ground. "Come on stand up I was looking for an warmup" Kurama stated and everyone noticed that his voice have changed and shisui asked itachi "What is that form?" Itachi said "I don't know what form it is but I am pretty sure that it is something to do with Kyubi." and Shisui nodded at that but he was still ready if Kyubi goes out of control.

Yagura then asks "Who are you?" because he could sense that this was not the same enemy he was fighting minutes ago and Naruto smirked and said "Oh I am the all mighty Kyubi no Kitsune" and Yagura's eyes widen at that and he asked "H-h-how is this possible? I d-don't believe you." and Naruto gave him a foxy grin and said "This is possible and I don't care if you believe me or not because I am here to kick your ass." and Naruto disappeared in a blink of eye and came infront of Yagura and starts to deliver multiple punches at him and he says in mind 'This feels a little odd to use human hands and legs. I feel so small but I can feel my power running through me.' and Naruto said to him "Yeah it would be odd for you because you have never in your life have that kind of body. Now enough of it finish the fight already." and Kurama sighed and said to him 'You just have to go and ruin my fun.' Naruto shook his head and said "Ok Kurama you can take your time but don't kill him remember it."

Then Shukaku came to Naruto and watched the one sided massacre between Kurama and Yagura and he says "Oh I also want to fight that turtle when he comes out." and Naruto looks at with an apologetic look and says "Shukaku you know that you can't go out now but when this akatsuki threat would be over I promise you that you will get anything you want." and Shukaku sighed and said dejectedly "Ok" and he watches the fight.

Kurama was getting tired of beating the shit out of Yagura and he says "Oh come on bring that turtle out so I can have some fun while I beat him." and Yagura growled at him and said "This would be the last mistake you would ever make." and he slams his hand together and starts screaming and his body starts growing and growing till there was puff and there stood three tailed turtle and he screamed so loud after his transformation that everyone near them have nearly there ear blown off but most of them send there chakra to there ears.

Three tails looked at Naruto and and then he smashed all of his tails at him but everyone was shocked was shocked when a huge hand stopped it and the hand moved the tails away from and then a huge burst chakra washed through the whole battlefield that most them went to there knees. The chakra that exploded from Naruto formed the full nine tails through chakra. (You know how it looks.) Naruto then says "Aah now I feel some what normal." Naruto got his bearing in his body and he says "Great I was getting bore in there. I want to ask how do you stay there." and Kurama chuckled at that and said "It takes a lot of year of practice kid." and Naruto shrugged his shoulder and said "Ok now lets finish this Kurama." and Kurama rushed at Isobu who have started to spin and launch at Kurama but Kurama stopped him with just his hand and slaps him away. Isobu growls at Kurama and tries again but was put in his place by Kurama and Yagura's voice comes from Isobu and he says "I have enough you and I will end you right here and right now." and he starts to build a bijuu bomb. Yagura was going to go full power then he remembers that madara needs Naruto so he hold back some of his power to just knock out Naruto. 

Then Isobu release the bomb straight at Kurama but Kurama made his own bijuu bomb which was not his strongest as he didn't have the time and launched it at the bijuu bomb that was coming at him. The bombs collided and starts to fight who would win but then a huge explosion shook the whole battlefield and most of them were send flying from the  explosion and many were killed and many were injured. When the smoke which covered most of the battlefield was gone they could see Kurama had his leg on top of Isobu. Kurama then grabbed Isobu and throws him off to a nearby a lake.

After few minutes Isobu came back but was taken of guard when a huge bijuu bomb hit him.

AN (Another chapter done. I hope you like it. I don't like the ending but I think it should end here.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)