Chapter 27

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Naruto said "We also didn't expected to see the demon of the mist here." Zabuza was not showing any fear outside but inside he was cursing at gato and himself for accepting the mission. "Zabuza we are two and you are alone so I suggest you should surender otherwise we have to battle and you know that you will not win." Zabuza gritted his teeth and had to accept that he can't defeat them. Zabuza then said "I will not go out without a fight and if I die I will not regret it." Naruto just smirked at that.

Naruto took out his katana and he said to Itachi "Itachi protect the client and the kids from the nin hidden in the trees." Haku was shocked that Naruto sensed him but knew that he was a sensory type to. Zabuza was angry that his backup have already failed. Naruto said to Zabuza "You know once my mother single handedly defeated the seven swordsmen of the mist." Naruto started to poke Zabuza and break his mental state to easily defeat him.

It worked and Zabuza started to swing his sword randomly. Naruto just used a thing that he mastered recently. The surrounding around Naruto slowed down and he blizted Zabuza and did multiple slashs around his body. Zabuza puked blood but got on his stances and thought that he picked a fight with a wrong guy. Naruto turned around and smiled seeing that Zabuza wasn't dead and he was ready for another round.

The time slowed down again Naruto walked to Zabuza and did The Slash Of Hell that he created a year ago. In this the katana of Naruto would have Kurama's chakra and he would hit his opponent on its weak points and the chakra of Kurama would enter the opponent's body and started to slowly eat it as they can't handle a bijuus chakra and they would feel it. Zabuza started screaming from the pain he is feeling. Haku saw this and tried to rush towards Zabuza but Itachi put him on genjutsu and knocked him out. Naruto left from the ground and didn't even try to finish Zabuza because he knows that the chakra would eventually kill him anyways.

They left to Tazuna's house and throughout the whole way team 7 was saying how Naruto was so badass and can he teach them the move. Naruto said "Sorry you can't learn my move as it requires a special type of chakra and you all don't have it." the team sighed at that. Naruto said "But instead I can teach you all a jutsu." there eyes lit up at that.

They reached the house and Tazuna knocked the door and Tsunami opened the door and saw her father she hugged and said how happy she is that her father was alive. Tazuna said to Tsunami to thank the ninjas that saved his life. Tsunami thanked them and they entered then Naruto said to his team "Okay team today we all will take rest and tomorrow we will start are training. So get refreshed and come down for lunch and dinner at time otherwise I will drag you down here without your consent." the team nodded at that. Sasuke, Sai and Menma would sleep in a room and Naruko and Hinata in other. Naruto and Tsunami would be in a room. (Ha thought it was Itachi but no Tsunami was there and you know they did.) Just kidding Naruto is loyal and he is with Itachi in a room.

That day when they went to do there dinner Inari started shouting at the ninjas at how they will die and how they lived a lavish life. Naruto just shrugged it off and Inari was not happy with that and he went off to his room. Naruto that night went to the room of Inari and explained how his parents neglected him but then also he forgives his family. He said a thing to Inari which broke him he said "Life is not easy for everyone. Some live bad life than someone and some not . You can't blame them all. As for your father he was hero of the wave and you should also try to be a hero and  not just complain about it. Your father would not want that you would just cry over his death so try to less your pain by opening up to your family and make friends. "Inari understood what Naruto wanted to say and he nodded at that and Naruto just smiled at that.