Chapter 44

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

At that part of information everyone in the council room had there eyes widen. Minato then read further "It says that the people of rebels and mist people are terrified of the bijju and they won't anything to with it and no one would also take up the position for jinchuriki." the scroll ended and Minato placed the scroll down and looked at the council and he have his head resting on his hands. The council starts to discuss about how the village would benefit from this alliance. Then Shikaku asked" What do they ask for us? This alliance is siding on our favour and I don't think they are just asking us for help in the civil war and in rebuilding there village. " Minato nodded at that and but he said" It is not written in the scroll so I think they would discuss more about it after the civil war is over but personally think that they would ask us for shinobi in exchange and that if there is any potential threat for there village and we know about it then we should inform them. They would also ask us to aid them if they go on war with anyone or some other village attack them. Plus they might ask us for any ninja or missing ninja that we might have from there village to return back to them. "

The council nodded at the deduction which the Hokage made. There were a lot of verbal fighting among the council since some were saying it would be beneficial for Konoha but some were saying it would be a suicide for the ninjas to be sent at the mist to end the civil war. At last it came to vote. Shikaku raised his hand to vote for the alliance and said "We would benefit a lot from this alliance and I think we would throw away the chance to get new bloodlines in the village and the peace that might first Hokage was looking for." inochi also raised his hands and agreed with Shikaku but Choza didn't and he said" I still think it is not wise to send our shinobis. " Hiashi also agreed with Choza. Tsume then raised her hand and said" It would nice to help a village need ." Shibi Aburame didn't raised his hand and said" I would also like to help a village in need but it would create a lot of casualties and if we end losing the war then the mist might rage war against us. " now the votes were on tie and everyone looked at Hokage for his decision. Minato sighed and then raised his hand to signify that he agrees with the alliance.

Naruto waited for the whole voting thing to end and then he spoke" Dad I assumed that you called me here to say that I was the leader of the squad that would lead to the mist village. " and Minato nodded at that." Okay so who all would be in my team? " Minato then said" We would discuss it in the office. " Naruto nodded at that and left the council chambers. After that he had to wait for half an hour to let his dad finish off the meeting and discuss the team with him. Minato and Naruto went to the office and sat down and Minato said" Naruto this is an S rank or SS rank mission so I would try to give the best ninja without leaving the village unprotected." Naruto nodded at that and he asked "Can I offer some ninjas?" Minato nodded at that and Naruto suggested "I should take Shisui uchihia, Itachi ." Minato nodded at that and he said "I would also send Kakashi and Tenzo." Naruto nodded at that and he said "Dad you know that there are some rumors that akatsuki was started from the mist right even though Orochimaru didn't knew about it but there are some rumors." Minato nodded at that and he said "That is why I am sending you there to see if there is any evidence that akatsuki started from there and any member is found eradicate them. Naruto come back in 15-20 minutes after finishing your packing. " Naruto nodded and left the office in a flash.

Minato then called anbu and told them to bring Shisui, Itachi . The anbu nodded and left and Minato signaled other anbu to come and he said" Bring me Tenzo and Kakashi and tell Kakashi that it is a S rank mission. " anbu nodded and left.

After 15 minutes all of them were there. Naruto came and stood across his father. Minato then started" As you all have known by the anbu that I have send to bring you here that this is a S rank or SS rank mission this is because we are sending our aid to the rebels of the mist village to end the civil war that started there. " and all of them nodded at that. Minato continues" My order help the rebels to win the war and make least amount of casualties. You all would leave tomorrow so pack your things for a month or two. The leader of this mission would be Naruto and I hope you all a good luck. " they all nodded and left the office except Naruto. Naruto stood there and he asked" Dad who will be the jinchuriki of  three tails? " Minato sighed at that but he activates privacy seal and says " I have not decided it yet but I don't want anyone to be the jinchuriki without any consent. " Naruto then said something that shocked Minato" I will seal it in me. "

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long, I am having some writer's block so it is pretty hard to write. Hopefully I will bring the next chapter soon.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)