Chapter 31

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

There was puff and Naruto and Itachi was there. Naruto saw the team and he smiles at them and says "Congratulations on passing round 2 of chunnin exams. We are both proud of you all. You all growing up so fast. " then Naruto started to have anime tears flowing down his cheeks and everyone sweat dropped at that. Then Itachi saw the curse mark on Sasuke's neck and he nudged Naruto and pointed at the curse mark. When Naruto saw the curse mark he got serious. Then he asked Sasuke "How did you got that?" pointing at the curse mark.

Sasuke sighed and put his hand on the curse mark and said "I actually don't know how to explain it." but Menma started to explain that there was gennin from grass that attacked them. He could summon snakes and he defeated the team easily. Then he bit Sasuke on the neck and after that there was a mark there and Sasuke got knocked out after that. When Sasuke woke up his whole body was covered up with soem black tattoos which was coming from that mark and had purple chakra around and he was very cold and dark. Naruto and Itachi nodded at the information then Itachi whispered something in Naruto's ear and Naruto nodded.

"Sasuke we have to take care of that because it can cause a lot of problems." Sasuke nodded but he was a little bit hesitant and Naruto saw that "Sasuke I know how tempting it is but it will do no good and it will cause a lot of problems instead. Plus you can never have a shortcut to achieve power." Sasuke nodded at that and Naruto placed a hand on his shoulder and they body flickered to a empty room. Naruto told Sasuke to sit down on the ground and he did." Sasuke it will hurt a lot so try to keep up. You will be unconscious for a whole day after that you will be recovered." Sasuke nodded at that.

Naruto activated his rinnegan and Sasuke saw that and he was going to ask what it is but before Naruto placed on the curse mark and activated his human path. He saw the foul soul in the mark and he started to pull it. Sasuke started to scream at the pain he felt by what Naruto was doing. Naruto then pulled out the Orochimaru's soul out and absorbed it then he got the all information that Orochimaru had. He saw the memories of the disgusting experiments he did. The memories of the invasion he is planning and how he is trying to get the sand's help. The memories of the hideouts he have all around the shinobi nations. The memories of sound 4 there strength and weaknesses and how Kabuto Yakushi the head medic is working with him.

The memories of akatsuki and the plans on capturing the bijuus, Orochimaru ordering the sound team to attack and kill Sasuke and the memories of the fight between Orochimaru and Sasuke and the how he would take over sasuke's body. Naruto hold his head for few seconds and at that moment Sasuke collapsed on the ground.

Naruto turned around and said "You know you can't sneak up on me. Orochimaru." then Naruto heard clapping sounds coming. (Not that you fool.) "Kukuku I knew I can't sneak up on you."

"Then what are you doing here." Naruto asked and he have hands raised and rasengan was being formed. "Kukuku I am not here to fight, I am here to see what you are doing with my next body." "You will never ever lay a hand on Sasuke and he will not be your next body because said it so." Naruto said. Orochimaru turned around and started walking and said "Keep him safe for me." "FUCK YOU." Naruto shouted and Orochimaru vanished in thin air.

Naruto picked up Sasuke and body flickered to the room that team 7 was assigned and tucked Sasuke in the bed. Then he flashed away to Itachi and explained how the removal of curse mark went then Itachi said "Ok thanks man." then Naruto flashed away and came in hokage's office and saw his father and mother making out. "Ahem" Naruto faked coughed and got the attention of his parents. They jumped aside and had blush on there faces. Minato cleared his throat to get rid of embarrassment. Naruto said "I hope you both don't give me baby brother or sister when I am a adult." Minato and Kushina have massive blushes on there faces and nodded.

"Back to the point why I came here." then Naruto explained to Minato how team 7 was attacked by Orochimaru and Sasuke was given the curse mark and the information of akatsuki . Minato and Kushina were shocked at that and wanted to rush at the moment to contain the seal but Naruto stopped them. Then he explained that Itachi gave him the idea to use the rinnegan power and take out the soul of Orochimaru from the curse mark and Naruto did the same thing. Minato then shouted "YOU FOOL WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU BY MISTAKE TOOK SASUKE'S SOUL!!" Naruto nodded at that and said "I know it was a gamble but when I saw the curse mark on Sasuke's neck it was different from Anko's curse mark . Anko's curse mark was incomplete and if tried to rip Orochimaru's soul out of it, I might take Anko with Orochimaru's soul and Itachi noticed this too that is why he told me to do this. "

Minato nodded in understanding the situation. Then Naruto told them when he received the memories of it was a little bit hazy as it was not his full soul but then he explained the fact that Orochimaru is gonna invade the leaf with sand by there side and the information of akatsuki. Minato and Kushina both were more shocked at that and Minato said "We can keep of the akastuki for later but Sand was our allie but when the wind daiymo started giving us the mission of the sand they were very ecstatic so now understand why they might attack us. That is very important information for us and we should start considering it." both Kushina and Naruto nodded at that. Then Minato and Naruto started to discuss there strategies for the upcoming invasion that was being targeting on them while Kushina went away. They discussed that Naruto would place barrier seals on the clan compounds, hospital, academy and the hokage tower.

Minato pointed out that Orochimaru might use the snake summoning to cause havvoc but Naruto said that he could summon his dragons to deal with it. Then Naruto said "Dad there is unstable jinchuriki here so I say I will handle it with kurama." Minato nodded at that and then they discussed that they will relay the information of invasion to only jonins as the Chunins and genins might panic at the information of a invasion.

AN (Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Now what will happen as the invasion is discovered? Will orochimaru win or leaf? Stay tuned for our next chapters.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)