Chapter 23

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Dragon was summoned infront of his new anbu members they are none other than Izuku Midoriya. (Ha got you there you thought it was Itachi but it was Izuku, he have travelled to another dimension to be a anbu)no I am kidding it is none other than Ida. Sorry not more of this it is none other than Itachi Uchia and Yugao Uzuki. They would do the test and it will decide which team on they would be. Naruto was in his uniform so Itachi and Yugao didn't recognize him. He said "Get in positions" there 4 anbu came and got in there positions and Itachi and Yugao got in there respective stances.

The match started and the anbu rushed at them, they both nodded to each other and they did fire style:fire dragon roar and wind style :wind scythe and did a lot of damage and knocked out 3 anbus and one was left they took out there swords and vanished and appeared. The anbu was in between and Itachi was at front with holding his sword at throat and Yugao did the same but at back.

Dragon nodded his head and said "They would be on team dog" dog nodded his head and showed them around and gave them there code names which were Bear and Cat. They were given there anbu gear and they learned the rules and the sign language. While they were learning they asked dog is anyone there named Naruto. He nodded and said "You should asked commander dragon he should tell if he wanted to." they nodded and left for his office. AN(They forgot his anbu name that is why they can't identify naruto.)

They came to the office and knocked at the door and a voice came "Come in" they entered and saw the commander and his shadow clones doing paper work and by the looks of it he was not enjoying at a bit. He said "Why the hell did I take this?" then he remembered that someone was there he then cleared his throat.
He asked "May I ask why you two are here? Aren't you two supposed to learn the rules and sign language?"

They nodded but cat said "We are here because we want to see our friend Naruto he is also a anbu member we just wanted to see him as we didn't saw him in a year." dragon nodded and said "Usually I would not allow this but are you sure you want to meet him?" they were confused but nodded there then the commander slowly removed his mask and it was none other than Nezu. Sorry thats wrong it is none other than Naruto.

They were shocked that he is the commander and etc. There eyes are widened and there jaw dropped. Then Yugao pointed and asked "Naruto i-is t-that you? H-How did y-you became t-the c-c-comander?" Itachi was thinking the same. Naruto chuckled and said "Yugao this is me and as to how I became the commander."

Flashback 1 year

Naruto was summoned infront hokage and the commander at hokage's tower. He came and kneeled and greeted them they nodded there head and told him to stand up. "Captain of Team Hunter I am about to retire from anbu and I want someone to take my place." Naruto nodded AN(Naruto became the captain of team hunter after a year because he was way ahead in skills than other members of the team.) and the commander continued" I want you to be the youngest commander because you are way ahead than anyone else you have already learned the flying thunder god which it self is deadly. But you are very good at everything. So would you accept it ?"

Naruto was shocked that he is being offered the position of commander then he remembered his goal and if he can achieve his goal by doing this then he would this. He said" I accept it I am honoured that you chose me. "commander just laughed and said" You've earned it dragon. "Naruto just bowed down and Minato said" Dragon tomorrow we would announce this on the base. " Naruto nodded and flashed away.

Flashback end

" That's how I became the commander and that is why I couldn't come to meet you as I was busy with this. "showing the paper work on the desk and he said" Even if I am the commander I will not be partial with you. All the rules will apply for you both. "they nodded and actually respected that as they also don't want any partiality. They got back to learning the rules and the sign language.