Chapter 6

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter and I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

After Naruto met itachi they became they started to meet each other every day to test each other skills and they eventually became best friends. Itachi often came to Namikaze household either by Naruto to train and play or by Mikato to meet Kushina.

Namikaze household

Naruto open his eyes and turn of his alarm. He got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that he wore his usual gear and headed of to academy because today was his first day of the academy and he wanted to have a good impression on his new sensei .

After reaching academy he entered his classroom. He went to an empty seat and sat there.
He saw there 2 girls and 2 boys chatting. There gaze landed on Naruto. They came to him and asked " You've Naruto right?" a girl with purple hair asked. Naruto nodded and they asked "Wanna be our friends? We don't mind more company." the boy said with a senbon in his mouth.

"My name is Genma Shirunai he is (pointing at hayate) Hayate Gekko. And she is Yugao Uzuki and she is Anko Mitarashi." Genma stated. Naruto nodded and all started chatting like how would they become a great ninja. How they would do cool flashy moves and how would they awesome missions and show the world that they would be the greatest ninja.

Then their homeroom teacher came and began to bore- I mean teach them. The whole day went like that teaching them about the history of the konoha.

The bell rang and they all left.
After that day onwards Naruto mostly didn't attended the class because he already knew what was been taught in the academy and there was nothing new to teach him because his jiji has already taught him and he knew that the tea would show favouritism to him so he always didn't went to academy and went to the saroutobi compound instead to contine his training on his taijutsu with his jiji.

AN ( Another chapter done. I hope you like it.)

Till next time fellas