Chapter 17

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Sorry but today I will be out so today I can give only one chapter. Let's begin the chapter.)

The chunin exams was at leaf village so they do not have to travel anywhere. Team 7 met at the academy entrance they greeted and Shikaku said "I am going to say two things that are first always look underneath of underneath and second make me proud.You have to go room 301" they nodded and entered.

When they all climbed up the second floor they saw room 301 but they understood that it was genjutsu. Yugao was going to say all that it was a genjutsu Naruto stopped her by putting hand on her mouth and said "Don't say anything they are weeding out the weak if they can't spot this simple genjutsu." Yugao nodded and there were some red tint on her cheeks because Naruto was so close to her but she would die before she would admit it to him.

They went to room 301 and sat at there given places then exam. The proctor came and announced the same rules as cannon and they started there exam. Itachi used his sharingan and copied the answers from the one who was writing answers without a problem although he knew some of the answers he understood the motive of the exam . Yugao naturally know the answers because she was clever. Naruto activated his rinnegan and he could see further range and he copied but he did his best to cover them from the proctor and his partners.

Then came the final question same as cannon and most the participants left and there were only 8 teams left. They passed and the proctor said that they have to reach training ground 44 tomorrow morning all nodded and left. Itachi said "We should make formation and plans for the next exam because I have heard that the training ground 44 is dangerous and it have big creatures and etc." they nodded and Naruto said " We should make the plans at my home." they nodded and left.

Naruto started to lead towards his apartment which was opposite direction from Namikaze compound so Itachi noticed this and asked him "Naruto where are we going Namikaze compound is behind us?" Naruto turned and faced Itachi and said "My mother and father have gave me a apartment to grow up alone because they say I have to experience this living without them." he said in normal tone but Itachi and Yugao can see heartbroken eyes.They went to the apartment and made there plans.

Next day

They reached the forst of death and saw they were the last team to reach there. The proctor continued giving same rule as cannon. Team 7 had earth scroll and they entered the forest. They began to search the area for anyone but they were not lucky enough. Whole day passed but there was no one that team 7 found. Naruto said "We can't get  anyone like this so we should head towards tower because there would be teams setting up trap to capture other teams so we should spilt and attack the team." they nodded and went to sleep. They guarded each other during the night by switching .

Next day they got up and went on the same direction towards the tower . Naruto sensed a team hiding in trees and he saw there headband and understood they were from cloud by seeing there headbands. Naruto signaled his team to attack and they shunshined behind the three and chopped there necks. Unfortunately for them they found earth scroll.

They moved ahead and found a sand team. Naruto then discussed a plan with his team and Naruto jumped out of the tree and left Itachi and Yugao The team leader of the sand tean spotted Naruto and said to him  "You're alone so give us your scroll or we will kill you." Naruto just snorted and went through a set of hand signs and said" Wind Style :Wind Sycthe". Naruto nodded to Itachi and Yugao to continue. Itachi did Fire style :Fire Dragon and Yugao did Lightning Style :Lightning Bolt. The collaboration did a lot of damage but suna team got knocked out. AN(Naruto could this with his shadow clones too.)

They finally founnd a heaven scroll and they began there journey to the tower and reached it. They opened the scroll and Naruto understood that it was summoning scroll and he said to the team and they threw away the scroll.

A chunnin appeared and saw the time they have arrivied. She was shocked because they have broke the previous record that 2 days time and they have done it 1 and half day. Then she told them that they have 3 days to rest and Hokage will tell the rest.

AN(Another Chapter Done. I hope you like it. I am sorry for bringing short chapter.)

Till next time fellas. Adios:)