A Daughter's Truth

Mother's Day Special

Marion = Maroon

So I have a few yandere shots in the works. There a few hints throughout this shot and this can be seen as a sequel to one of them. 

-----

Marion (l/n) slowly awoke to the morning light. At 12 years old, she was an aspiring huntress.

Blinking her green eyes a few times, she got her bearings. She turned over to look across the at her calendar, seeing the day she had been eagerly awaiting for a while.

Today was Mother's Day and Marion couldn't wait to celebrate it, for her Mom was the reason why she wanted to be a huntress. She got dressed and tied her red hair into a pony tail before going downstairs. To her dismay, she was the last one in the household to get up.

The first one she saw was her younger brother, Robin (l/n). With an even mix of black and (color) hair and silver eyes, he was only a few weeks younger. 

He was sitting on the carpet, working on her weapon, Piercing Bloom. It was a spear crafted by Robin for his older sister. It can transform into a shield and can fire shotgun rounds. Unlike his older sister, he had no interest in being a huntsman but like their mother, he took after her love for weapon crafting.

"Morning."

Marion nodded and walked over, inspecting her brother's modifications.

"Tuning?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I think you can shift to the shield faster if I adjusted a few things." 

Before she could comment on it, she was blindsided as a young girl hugged her. 

Her younger sister, Summer (l/n). Her hair was black with (h/c) tips. She also had her mother's silver eyes. She was 3 years younger than her older siblings.

"Mornin Sis!"

Marion beamed as she patted her younger sister's head.

"Mom made cookie muffins!" Her sister cried.

And the smell was getting closer. 

"Good morning Mari."

Marion's heart swelled when she heard her nickname. She looked and there she was with her warm red hood. Ruby (l/n), her teacher, her idol and most of all, her Mom. 

With one eye and standing tall on her robotic legs, Ruby walked into the room holding a tray of chocolate cookie muffins, her children's favorite morning food. She smiled at the last remaining child who had yet to greet her this morning. 

Marion separated from her sister and carefully gave her Mom a big hug.

"Happy Mother's Day Mom!"

Ruby laughed joyfully and thanked her eldest daughter. She tilted her head to the side to nuzzle her daughter's cheek.

When they separated, Ruby could see her daughter eye the treats. She giggled because she was going to spoil the moment.

"Mari, can you get the mail first?"

Marion flinched because she really wanted to eat her Mom's food. 

"Sure Mom."

It only took a moment to step outside and open the box. There was only one letter and it was addressed to her. The odd thing however, was that it was handwritten.

She stepped back inside and opened the letter carefully. There was a single sheet of paper and it again was handwritten. And what it contained, shocked the girl.