Dumpster Birthday

Trash/Birthday Ruby; Secret Boyfriend Reader

So I did not intend to post a birthday shot but I managed to get this done in like two hours.

This follows the RWBY CHIBI Skit but with normal body proportions (Otherwise it would be hard to make out in a trash can) & Ruby is inside it rather than her limbs sticking out.

-----

A defeated Ruby remained stuck on the ground, unable to get up. She knew she deserved her trash can for being a birthday brat, but still, a little help would be nice. 

"Having fun birthday girl?"

She looked up, seeing you walk up. 

To everyone, you were just a friend to Ruby. But in secret you were lovers. 

You helped Ruby and the trash can up. 

"Thanks." She thanked. But she felt something missing. She reached up and sure enough, her lid hat was still on the ground. 

You walked over and picked up the lid and walked back. But along the way, you took a quick look around. Everyone was distracted and not paying attention to you and Ruby.

You smirked before putting the lid on, forcibly pushing Ruby's head down and sealing the can.

"Hey!" She squeaked as she struggled.

"Shhhh" You shushed, quieting her down. She wasn't sure what you were doing but she decided to stop struggling and trust you.

Taking another careful look around, no one was still paying attention to you. 

You picked up the birthday girl trash can and walked to the back exit.

Once outside, you carried the can over and dropped it next to the dumpster. You took off the lid and looked at the birthday girl who was anxiously looking up at you.

"Well birthday girl. It's just you and me. " You stated with a wink. 

The place you brought her to was secluded. No one was going to be around, especially tonight and at this time.

Ruby giggled as she rose out of the can. She wrapped her arms around your neck to bring you closer as she pressed her lips to yours. You eagerly kissed back, your arms making their down and around her waist.

After a few moments, your lips separated and she pushed you away. You loosed your arms around her and she leaned back onto the other side of the can.

"Why don't you join the birthday girl in here?" Ruby asked suggestively.

You eyed the empty space. There was room but you would definitely have to squeeze in. 

"Ruby...it'll be a tight fit." You replied, a little apprehensive. 

Ruby giggled. "I know I will." 

She gave you a knowing look. Needless to say, you were dumbfounded by the joke.

You quickly stepped inside the can, catching Ruby's lips while your body rubbed up against her.

Along the way, you made sure to grab the lid. You and Ruby slid downwards, tongue's exploring each other's mouths as you placed the lid overhead. 

And this is how the rest of Ruby's birthday night should've went, making out in a trash can, but fate had something else in mind.

"Hey, what's this thing doing here?" 

You and Ruby froze as you heard a voice along with approaching footsteps. 

"Welp, time to go where you belong." You felt the lid get grabbed followed by a slight nudge.

"Woah, you're a heavy one."

Being in complete darkness and in the cramped can, there was nothing else you could do but hold onto Ruby. She squeezed you and hoping the person would just go away.

"Alright here we go." And then the can was lifted and tipped over. The lid opened up from gravity and you and Ruby fell out into more darkness.

What you landed on felt like wet plastic and it smelled awful. 

"Ah screw it." And the can was tossed in also.

There was only one conclusion where you and Ruby were, the dumpster.

"Urg." Was your only response to the dirty environment. Ruby quickly felt around and took out her Scroll, lighting up the dumpster. 

"Ewwww." She stated as she scrunched her nose. 

The mood should have been ruined at this point but you decided not to let the new environment cockblock you.

You moved closer to Ruby wrapping an arm around her as you kissed her for a bit.

"(y/n)!" She exclaimed before giggling. She was now motivated to continue.

"Happy birthday my dumpster Rose."

(Timeskip, as Chibi Dumpster is shaking with visible "Oh"s and "Ah"s)

Yang paced around worriedly. She looked as everyone scrambled around looking for a certain trash can.

It was only suppose to be a joke but now her sister was missing and she was worried

"By the way, (y/n) is also gone." Nora added though the blonde didn't mind.

"Who cares about him!" Yang yelled. "Just find my sister!"

Weiss rolled her eyes. The party was pleasant until this birthday girl search. 

"She hasn't answered her Scroll yet?" She questioned. 

Yang shook her head. She tried a dozen times and left as many messages.

And right on que, her Scroll buzzed and it was the girl of the hour.

Yang answered and immediately shouted. "WHERE ARE YOU!!!"

"Hey...Yang." Ruby replied. If Yang wasn't angry at the current moment, she would have caught how weird her sister sounded.

"Where. Are. You." Yang repeated again.

"I j-just went out for...ah~" 

Yang blinked. "What did you say? You cut off at the end."

Ruby responded quickly. "A walk! I w-went for a walk!!"

It sounded reasonable. Yang wondered if her sister was mad at everyone.

"You're not mad are you? We didn't-"

Ruby cut off her sister with a weird sound. "mhmph~"

"R-Ruby?" Yang asked, somewhat caught of guard by the sound.

"...I'm fine!!" Ruby suddenly exclaimed. 

Yang just decided to leave it alone. 

"Well, make sure you come back soon alright. It's your birthday." 

"A-Alright Yang, I'll...make sure...to...CUM!!!!"

Before Yang could say anymore, Ruby hanged up. Yang put her scroll away as everyone looked at her. She shrugged.

"Well...it's her birthday. She's allowed to do whatever she wants." 

Nora smiled smugly.

"Or WHO ever she wants." She added, wiggling her eyebrows.

Yang's eyes turned red and she worked to push that possibility out of her mind.