Prostitution

Lemon warning

-----

You huffed as you leaned forward onto the countertop island. You were in the kitchen and were currently waiting for a batch of cookies to finish in the oven.

"Hey (y/n)!"

You flinched and you looked at the doorway.

"N-Nora!?"

The energetic ginger waved at you as she walked in.

"Baking something?" She questioned.

You gulped as she got closer but thankfully, she stopped at a fair distance away.

"Cookies. For Ruby." You responded.

Nora raised an eyebrow.

"You two have been hanging out a lot." She commented.

You gulped. You were good friends with Ruby and that's all you were.

"Yeah...we're good friends..." You answered. You then felt an increased suctioned. You glanced downward and saw an angry look. You weren't sure why.

Nora then smiled and she started walking closer. "Say, can I have a piece?" 

And you started to panic. If she got any closer, she would see what was happening to you.

"NO!" You yelled harshly. 

Nora stopped, stunned by your outburst.

"R-Ruby wouldn't like that." You answered quietly.

Nora shrugged. "True."

She waved and walked out. "See you later then!"

You sighed in relief as you placed your hands on a tuft of hair. You looked downward as you saw Ruby giggle with your cock in her mouth. Being on her knees, she was hidden by the countertop island. If Nora had gotten any closer, she would have seen how "friendly" you two were.

With a satisfying pop, Ruby released her mouth hold on you and she held your cock close to her face.

"What if she saw? It would've been terrible!" You exclaimed fearfully.

Ruby didn't seem to worry about it. She contently rubbed your cock against her cheek which you winched at the feeling of.

"But she didn't." She replied nonchalantly. And she once again pressed your tip against her lips.

In one breath, she swallowed your whole cock to the hilt and she started sucking even harder than before.

You weren't sure why it started. Ruby caught you one day as you finished baking a batch of cookies. Crispy and fresh, she of course wanted a taste.  And being cheeky you told her you wanted something in return. You expected money or a favor, not for her to get on her knees.

Since then, on a daily basis, whenever Ruby wanted cookies, you would start baking a batch and Ruby would "pay you back".

"Ruby..." You huffed her name. Your hands ran through her hair before clutching her head and you thrusted your hips forward. 

You were fearful the first time. You tried explaining to her that it wasn't normal to pay someone like that. You tried to get her to stop but Ruby was always stubborn and even forceful at times. 

And with how good it felt, you stopped resisting.

You let out a loud sigh as you released into Ruby's throat. Her breath hitched as she clutched you, her arms wrapping around your waist. You could hear swallows and gulps as she eagerly accepted everything from you.