Birthday Gift

For waifu's birthday (Again!) 

-----

Yang paced around worriedly. Her sister's birthday was in a day and she had forgotten to get her a gift. It was up to her to plan the party and while she had prepared everything, a gift to her little sister slipped her mind.

As she walked around, she spotted you returning from Vale with a box in your hand.

She was happy that you were able to attend her sister's party. You were a great guy and got along with everyone.

And she also knew about her sister's crush on you...

But as her gaze lingered on wrapping on the box you were carrying, an idea started to form. 

She invited you to the party in hopes that something might happen between you and Ruby. But instead of just inviting you, what if she gave you to Ruby...

This was something she couldn't pass up.

"(y/n)!" She called out to you, getting your attention. You happily waved and walked towards her.

"Hey Yang. What's up?" You greeted back.

"Nothing much, I just need your help with something." Yang replied back., knowing how to hook you.

"Oh, for the party?" You wondered. Yang shook her head.

"Ruby's gift actually."

This perked your interest. What Yang didn't know was that you also had feelings for Ruby. If there was something you could do to make Ruby happy, you would do it.

"Sure why not." You responded.

"Thanks."

She turned and you started to follow her. But you couldn't see the evil smile on her face.

The Next Day...

Ruby Rose was happily enjoying her birthday party. Almost everyone was there with presents for her.There was even a delicious cookie cake! But there was one person she was missing.

"Where's (y/n)?" She questioned her sister. Yang had been teasing her about you and thought you were invited.

"Not sure." Yang lied. She knew exactly where you were. She decided to shift the topic.

"Say, want to see what I got you?"

Excited, Ruby jumped.

"YES!" Ruby yelled. However, Yang immediately put her hand over her sister's mouth to silence her. She glanced around the room, seeing everyone looking at the two before going back to their own business. 

"You'll get your gift if you be quiet." Yang whispered. She preferred her gift to remain inconspicuous. 

Ruby nodded and followed her sister out of the party and through the hallway. Soon she was led to a certain dorm room.

"Isn't this (y/n)'s room?" Ruby questioned.

"Yup. My gift is inside." Yang opened the door and stepped inside, Ruby following close behind her.

The room was dark, the lights were out but Ruby could hear something shifting.

"Yang?" She questioned. She was a little unnerved given the circumstances.

Yang moved towards the light switch and flipped it. 

Ruby winced at the sudden light but her eyes quickly adjusted and she was shocked at what she saw.

You were on the bed with your wrists and ankles tied to each of the corners with chains. The only piece of clothing you had on was your underwear, much to Ruby's joy and embarrassment. You also had a gag on to prevent you from screaming for help.

"HMMMMPH!!!!" Was your muffed scream as you started to flail. 

Ruby looked to Yang who was already halfway out the door.

"Enjoy your gift sis~" Yang teased before she closed the door behind her.

Ruby looked back at you and moved closer. She reached out and removed the gag, much to your relief as you exhaled. 

"Ruby, please let me go. Your sister tied me up!" You exclaimed.

You thought she would remove your restraints next but she didn't. She just stood there and looked at you.

"...But Yang said you were my gift." She muttered as continued to look at you.

But seeing the amount of clothing you had on (or lack of), she started to feel...hot...

She started to slowly move closer to you.

"...Ruby?" You wondered what she was doing.

Suddenly, she got on top of you, straddling you to the bed. She leaned down, so that her face was inches away from yours.

"R-Rubes...?" You stammered in surprise and slight arousal. 

"Can you be mine? Just for tonight?"

You were shocked by what she said. "What?"

She placed her hands on your chest as she cuddled up to you.

"I love you (y/n)." Your eyes widen as you heard her words.

"I know you might not feel that way about me, but can you-"

You cut her off as you sealed a kiss with her. She started to melt into it but before she could kiss you back, you pulled away.

"Ruby, I love you too. I'll always be yours." Responding to her confession with your own.

Soon you two started to passionately make out.

And with that, you were the best birthday present Ruby ever had...

...

...

Until the birth of her daughter anyways...