Red Riding Hood and the Bad Wolf

Wolf Faunas reader 

------

It was a normal day at Beacon for a certain huntress-in-training. Ruby Rose was off visiting her "grandmother".

She skipped along only to stop at a certain dorm room.

Finally at her intended destination, she smiled before knocking on the door. And the reply was almost immediate.

"Come in~" A fake feminine voice came from the room.

You were sitting shirtless in the bed. She could see your tail wagging, knowing you were excited and she giggled.

She approached the bed with an excited skip.

"Grandma, what a deep voice you have~" She commented, in regards to how fake your voice sounded.

"The better to greet you with, my dear~" You replied, keeping the same fake feminine voice from before.

She took off her boots and hopped onto the bed beside you. She looked into your eyes. You had (e/c) eyes, which she loved staring into.

"Grandma, what big eyes you have~" She commented as her face started to grow red warm. 

"The better to see you with, my dear~" You replied, again with the fake voice. 

She made her way onto your lap, straddling you. You wrapped your arms around her.

"Grandma...what big arms you have~" She commented, enjoying being in your grasp.

"The better to hold you with, my dear~" You replied with the fake voice.

She placed her hands on your bare chest, feeling how warm and rugged you were before cuddling up to it.

"Grandma...what a large chest you have~" She commented joyfully. 

"The better to feel you with, my dear~" Again with the fake voice.

She pulled back to look at you. She bit her lip in excitement before saying the following.

"Grandma...what a big mouth you have~"

You smiled and leaned closer to her lips.  This time, your reply was in your normal voice.

"The better to eat you with, my dear~"

You kissed her, with added force to push her down onto the bed. Your tongues played and danced as you stared into each others eyes.

And thus the wolf had a delicious girl to feast on.

But much like the original story, someone interrupted the wolf's tasty meal.

The door to your room was blasted open as Yang stomped in, eyes red and hair on fire. 

You and Ruby froze in terror as Yang stood a few feet away, eyes focused directly on you.

"GET OFF MY SISTER!"