Sleep Kissing

You are a first year student at Beacon Academy. You transferred in part way into the semester and was placed on the lively team RWBY.

You were nervous about being placed on a team of all girls but you managed to become friends with them.

And things were normal, for a while but everything changed on one ordinary night.

It was late and everyone was asleep except for a certain Rose. 

Ruby sat up from her bed and looked around, making sure everyone was still asleep, including you. She got down and made her way towards your bed, being quiet as to not wake her team. Once she reached you, she paused. 

She was worried at what she was about to do.

Steeling her resolve, she leaned down and closed her eyes, gently pressing her lips against yours. 

Since the two of you met, Ruby had a crush on you. In the time you spent together, attending classes, going on missions and just hanging out, her feelings for you grew. She was nervous if you returned her feelings and she had yet to work up the courage to confess.

So instead, she decided to kiss you in your sleep as release.

Unbeknownst to her however, you were a light sleeper. 

As soon as her lips touched yours, you woke up. Your eyes opened, seeing the details of Ruby from the moonlight. 

Her eyes were closed as she placed her hands on your chest, snuggling up against you, pressing her lips on yours.

Panicking, you closed your eyes and remained still, pretending to still be asleep.

When she pulled away, you thought she may have been sleep walking and that she would now go back to her own bed.

 However, you felt her shift closer again.  You could feel her warm, sweet breath.

And then you heard a small whisper.

"(Y/N), I love you." 

It was Ruby's voice. You weren't sure if she was mumbling in her sleep as you dared not open your eyes to check.

And once again you felt her lips against yours. 

She kissed you multiple times that night and every night there after.

For the first week you were very confused. You thought she was sleep walking so you decided to test if she was.

One night after she kissed you awake, you mumbled her name loudly. 

You heard a gasp and felt movement. Opening your eyes, you saw Ruby scramble back into her bed.

With that confirmation, you now knew Ruby was fully awake and kissing you at night.

You were confused but happy. You enjoyed your nightly kisses with Ruby and had even developed a crush on the young leader. The kisses only helped your feelings grow.

Despite that, you weren't sure how to confront Ruby about the matter. Even looking at her the morning after made you a blushing, stuttering mess.

It wasn't until one fateful night that the status quo changed.

You and the team had just gotten back from a tough mission.

Everyone was tired and you had to go the extra mile to make sure the mission was a success.

But even your exhaustion was not enough to keep you asleep. Despite the tiring day, Ruby once again made her way to your bed.

She was tired as well but she always felt much better after the nightly kisses.

Once again during the first kiss, you woke up. However, in stark contrast to every other night, you were annoyed and irritated. While you naturally enjoyed Ruby's kisses, you wanted to get some sleep.

Fed up with the lack of sleep and your own hesitance in confronting Ruby, you decided to take action. 

As Ruby pulled away to breathe, you grabbed the side of her head to keep her close.

She let out a gasp in surprise only to be cut off as you pulled her back and forced your lips onto hers. 

Her eyes widen as she watched your eyes open, staring directly into hers.

You could feel her relax as she started to kiss you back. Her eyes drooping as she settled into content.

It wasn't until the need for air that you finally separated.

Her lips trembled, about say something when you spoke first.

"Ruby, I love you too. Just kiss me in the morning."

With that, you moved your arm around her and turned over onto your side, hugging her closely as you fell back asleep.

Ruby struggled but with your vice grip around her, she knew she couldn't escape, not that she actually wanted to.

She smiled in joy and closed eyes as she relaxed in your grasp. 

But as she fell asleep, she wondered how the team will react...