Chocolate Rose

Valentines Day Special, Lemon warning

Hope this lemon was good...

-----

Valentines Day, the day of love and chocolate.

Ruby wanted to do something special. To show just how much she loved you. As so she thought of a creative idea to spend the day with you. 

"What are we going to do at a love hotel?" You asked, oblivious to the implications. You were standing beside Ruby outside a love hotel.

She giggled as she led you into the room she reserved. She proceeded to ask you to wait in the bathroom. You were confused by her request but seeing the backpack she brought along, you decided to heed it.

You waited for a few minutes until you heard Ruby call out to you. You opened the door and were immediately stunned at the sight.

Ruby was sitting on the bed, "almost" completely naked. There was chocolate smeared on her and covering her nipples and pussy.

Even from how far away you were, you could smell the sweet chocolate in the air. And you saw a bowl full of liquid chocolate on the side table.

Ruby giggled, knowing you were now ensnared by her.

"Don't you want to taste?"

She placed her hands under her breasts to jiggling them. You gulped as she smiled. She spread out her legs, inviting you in...

You didn't waste any time. You swiftly walked towards the bed, taking off your top and pants along the way. Ruby blushed as she could she your erection through your underwear.

You moved over to her, taking one of her breasts into your mouth, tasting both her and the chocolate. She moaned while you used your hand to squeeze her other, being careful not to ruin the chocolate.

You used your tongue greedily, circling around for the chocolate before sucking down.

Ruby giggled as she placed one hand on your head, patting you while you sucked. Her other hand moved down, slipping into your underwear to personally stroke your raging erection.

Once you were done with the current breast, you moved over to the next one. With your free hand, you slipped it around her as you gently pushed forward, laying her down onto the bed as you crawled on top of her.

You continued to lick and suck while your other hand groped her clean breast. 

Ruby smiled contently as she enjoyed your tasting. She was glad for her planning and she eagerly awaited what was coming. 

Once you were licked off all the chocolate on her chest, you sat up. Ruby spread her legs as you looked down to the last source of chocolate.

Her pussy was dripping wet, which combined with the chocolate to create an even sweeter scent.

And so you crouched down to taste her. You did a wide lick over the outside before carefully inserting your tongue into her. Ruby moaned the entire time and you knew she loved it with how wet she was getting. You repeated this until all the chocolate was gone...until she was ready to take you.

You quickly removed your underwear and positioned your cock to her entrance. Ruby braced herself as with one steady thrust, you entered her.

She gasped as you filled her and you tensed up as you went all the way until finally hitting her womb. You looked up, seeing Ruby smile at you.

"Take me~" 

You nodded and started to thrust. She pushed back against you, meeting your thrusts.

You fucked your Ruby. Some times you were rough and relentless as she screamed your name. Other times you were gentle and passionate as you continually confessed to how much you loved her.

"W-Wait..." She suddenly cried. You stopped your thrusts as she reached over to the side table.

She scooped up some of the chocolate from the bowl and reapplied it to her breasts. You looked on in shock at the 2nd round of sweets.

"Enjoy your meal~" She teased and you proceeded to do so. You once again leaned down, sucking and licking her breasts once again. 

You resumed your thrusting and you could feel Ruby tighten every time you licked and sucked.

Once you finished the 2nd round of chocolate, you decided to do something so Ruby wouldn't have to.

You scooped up some chocolate but this time applying it to her lips. She giggled as you kissed her. Your tongue and hers dancing while tasting the chocolate.

"mhm...love...you..." She moaned as her tongue played with yours. The kissing pushed you further as you thrust even faster and harder.

Eventually,  she could feel your cock twitching inside her. She knew you were close and she was as well. She screamed where she wanted to take it.

"INSIDE!! FILL ME!!"

Hearing this was enough to set you off. With a long howl, you released into Ruby. Your cum filled her as she screamed, her walls tightening even further to milk you as she climaxed in unison with you. 

You collapsed on top of her, your head being cushioned by her licked-clean breasts. She sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth within her.

You both panted for air while relaxing in each other's grasp. And for a few minutes you stayed that way. You also sucked on her nipples, there wasn't any chocolate left but you loved tasting her.

Eventually you got up to clean yourself. You separated from Ruby, watching your seed overflow from her hole.

"(y/n)~ I love you~" She purred as she started to relax on the bed, reveling in the afterglow.

But seeing Ruby in her blissful and pleasureful state while her pussy was full of your semen lit something in you. Your dick twitched back up to life.

With a huff, you got back between her legs and realigned your cock to Ruby's entrance, much to her confusion. 

Before she could say anything, you slammed into her making her scream. Her heighten sensitivity from the previous orgasm now magnifying the pleasure you were giving her now as you furiously thrust into her.

And for the rest of the night, you continued to fill your Rose with your cream.

-----

AN: Every Chocolate Rose needs her Filling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)