Rejection Regrets

Rejecting/Cheated WBY

-------  

"Team RWBY,  I love you."

You had finally said it. Your feelings for team RWBY. You loved each of them in their own unique way but you couldn't pick one over the other, so you decided to confess to all of them.

Weiss, Blake and Yang exchanged a sad look before they answered you.

"Sorry (y/n), we have to reject you. You know that we're taken."

You hung your head low. You knew they had boyfriends but you couldn't keep your emotions bottled up any longer. And as much as it hurt, you had to accept it.

"I know, I just had to say it." You replied sadly before you turned and started to walk away. 

Just before you can get far enough, you heard foot steps and felt a hand grab your arm. You looked seeing Ruby beside you.

"Wait. I'm not taken." She said as she looked up at you with her beautiful silver eyes.

You were taken aback by how close she was.

"If you don't mind just me, I'll be your girlfriend."

You blushed as you realized that you could have a girlfriend of your own. Even if you couldn't have all of them, having at least one is good enough. "Sure..."

The rest of her team walked up and Yang put her arm around Ruby.

"Yeah sis, you can have him to yourself." She teased, much to her sister's pouting.

She then let go of her and looked at you.

"If you take care of my sister, I might just leave my boyfriend for you." She finished with a wink.

A month past, and you really did take care of her.

You spent almost every waking moment with her. Sometimes you took her on a date to Vale and buy her cookies. Other times it was a trip to the shooting range where you each showed off your skills. And yet other times, the two of you would just chill in the dorm rooms, talking and playing video games. You even went on quad dates with her team and their boyfriends. 

Speaking of which, it turned out that WBY's boyfriends weren't that good. They were actually top tier assholes. Weiss's boyfriend only asked her out for her money. Blake's boyfriend was  huge racist against Faunus. Yang would get into constant fights with hers, many times physical.  

The final straw came when they found them cheating and immediately broke up with them.

Since then, they were a upset about letting them into their lives.

"They were assholes." Yang muttered as she paced around the dorm room.

"Why can't we find the perfect guy?" Weiss wondered aloud as she laid on her bed.

Blake sighed as she looked up, her eye being caught by Ruby's bed. Subsequently, she immediately thought of you. 

"What about (y/n)?" She questioned. 

They remembered how kind you were to Ruby. They saw how often you took her on dates and how happy Ruby was by your side. She always bragged about how nice and comforting you were. And they could see how much you spoiled her with cookies and compliments. It was clear that you were the perfect guy they wanted and now they started to regret rejecting you.

"He asked us all out. What if he still has feelings for us?"

Now they started to have hope that they could have you as their boyfriend. But first they would need to ask Ruby.