Unfaithful

Cheater Reader x Cheater Yang

---

"Thanks (y/n)!"

Ruby stared to munch on her newly bought cookies, courtesy of you.

You laughed and leaned back in the bench. You sat along side Ruby as she ate her cookies.

"You know...Weiss and Blake are at the library." She stated in between chewing.

You raised an eyebrow, curious at why she told you this.

"And my girlfriend said she would be out in town..." You carefully added.

Ruby looked up at you and smiled, some crumbs on her lips. With a wink towards you, you understood Ruby's intent. Ruby's dorm room would be unoccupied for several hours.

You leaned closer to her, licking the crumbs off her lips before sealing a short kiss.

You got up, pulling Ruby with you as she held your hand.

She hugged your arm and rested her head against you, sighing contently as she took in your warmth.

"Yang really doesn't deserve you." She muttered.

"I can break up with her if you want." You replied. She giggled.

You were in an unfaithful relationship with Yang. She had asked you out and you reluctantly agreed. In truth, you always had feelings for Ruby and only bothered to date Yang to get closer to her.

As the two of you neared Ruby's room, you heard moaning.

You exchanged a confused look with Ruby. She shrugged her shoulders, surprised that someone was in her room.

Ruby walked up to the door, you close behind. She unlocked the door and opened it, both of you gasping at the sight.

Yang was in bed, naked with another guy.

You looked on, shocked but also relieved. Breaking up was now a lot simpler. Next to you, Ruby was beaming for the same reason.

Yang looked over as the door opened and froze at the sight of you.

"(y/n)! This isn't what it looks like!"

You deadpanned as you reached for the door handle. "Yang, we're done."

You shut the door then turned to Ruby.

"My room?" You suggested. She nodded happily as she grabbed your arm, excited that you were now free to be hers.

The two of you walked a few feet away before you heard the door open behind you.

"(y/n)! Wait!"

Both you and Ruby turned to see Yang run up to you, she was still naked.

"I'm sorry! I made a mistake!" She yelled. She tried to approach you but you backed away.

"Yang. Stop apologizing. We're over."

"But still I love you! I really do!" 

You really wished Yang would stop. You only wanted Ruby, not her slutty older sister.

"Look, its clear that we're not compatible. Go be happy with the guy you found." You carefully reasoned.

Yang shook her head. "No, you're kind, sweet and caring."

You blushed a bit at her compliment, something which Ruby noticed and she scowled in jealousy.

"It's just...you never wanted to have sex with me. You wouldn't even kiss me! We haven't even held hands!"

You looked away guilt-fully. Because you only had feelings for Ruby, you only wanted to do those things with her.

"Please give me another chance." Yang begged but before you could answer her, Ruby stepped between the two of you.

"No Yang, (y/n) doesn't love you anymore." She immediately grabbed your hand, lacing her fingers with yours.

"He loves me now!" She exclaimed triumphantly as she showed your joined hands.

Yang looked at your hands then at you.

You were worried about Yang's rage if she found out that you were also unfaithful.

"You've already moved on?!" She shouted, her eyes turning red. It was clear to you she was getting angry over something else.

"Uhhh..." You started sweat in nervousness and tried to back away but Ruby held a tight grip on you.

"That's right! (y/n) loves me and I love him!" Ruby stated proudly, oblivious to the pain-train that was coming.

"WITH MY SISTER OF ALL PEOPLE!!" And Yang's hair turned to fire.

And the last thing you saw was a fist coming towards your face...