Cannot Believe This

I had this one cooking for a long time but a recent passing made me want to finish it

Inspired by Friends

-----

Yang opened to the door and walked into an empty apartment. She was accompanied by her boss and former professor, Glynda Goodwitch.

"See Glynda. I swear that I've turned my life around." Yang commented as she showed off the apartment. 

The empty apartment was Yang's who had recently rented it. Glynda nodded as she looked around and was impressed.

"This is very nice place but you didn't need to do this."

There was a reason for Yang to show off her new apartment. Yang's Huntress license was recently suspended over her anger issues. It was a justified anger to her team and to Glynda, but outside powers demanded the suspension.

Yang nodded in understanding.

"You've always looked out for me and my team. I didn't want to make things hard for you."

Some criticism was levied at Glynda for being too soft on her former students. With Yang's lifestyle change, getting the suspension lifted would not harm Glynda's reputation.

"Besides I..." Yang paused as she noticed something out of the corner of her eye.

It was you and Ruby. The two of you were in an apartment in the building across. 

Specifically, it was Yang's former apartment before she moved out, one she shared with her team. A reason she got the new apartment was because it was close by to her team.

It wouldn't be unusual for you to be in the apartment. And it wasn't unusual for you to stand close to Ruby, the two of you were very good friends.

What was unusual was that you and Ruby were kissing. 

"...What?" Yang spat out as she watched it happen.

Glynda was confused and became concerned with Yang's sudden change. "What?"

Yang continued watching intently. The kiss between you and Ruby became more passionate. 

Yang could tell by the motions that the tongue was involved. 

"No..." Yang muttered as she stepped to the window to observe in better detail.

She watched as hands were exploring and wondering. You were feeling Ruby's body as she was feeling yours.

"No." Yang spat, more venomously. 

You lifted your arms into the air while Ruby pulled your shirt upward and over.

"What are you doing..." Yang questioned despite knowing where things were leading.

The final straw came as you pushed Ruby over, lowering her down, now out of sight to Yang.

"GET OFF MY SISTER!!!" She yelled as she exploded, blasting Glynda away.

(Timeskip a few minutes, as Chibi Glynda gets up from a pile of rubble)

Ruby moaned softly as her tongue danced with yours. She shifted her left leg to allow you to get closer.

Ruby was laying on the couch, her legs now spread as you were comfortably on top of her.

You pulled away for a moment.

"Why are you more cute tonight?" You commented. 

Ruby giggled as she leaned in to start another passionate make out.