Sweet Lips

Birthday Special

-----

Today is a special day. It was a fun and wonderful day celebrating both Ruby's birthday and Halloween.

But there was one matter leftover, you had yet to give Ruby Rose your gift. 

It slipped under the radar for her birthday party and the Trick-or-Treating. And that was good because the gift you had was not the most public friendly.

Truthfully, you were embarrassed with your gift to her. It was a stupid idea that came from Yang. With how often you kissed Ruby, Yang teased that her sister's lips must be sweet, which was true by the way. 

It was currently night time. The two of you had bid farewell to everyone else and were now in your room.

"So what did you get me?" Ruby asked. She had a wide grin of excitement.

While everyone else had publicly given her their gifts, she picked up on you remaining reserved.

You walked over to your dresser and opened a drawer to grabbed it. 

Ruby couldn't tell what it was. It was small enough to fit in one hand.

You walked back to her and opened your hand to reveal it.

It was a square plastic case. It reminded her of something.

"Lipstick?" She guessed. 

Her smile faded just a bit. She wasn't particularly interested in fashion and makeup.

You nodded and you opened the top to reveal it. It was a brown color. But the scent was unmistakable. For even from a distance, Ruby could smell chocolate.

You raised it up and applied it...to yourself!

At first, Ruby was weirded out but once you were finish, her gaze lingered on your chocolate covered lips. Her mind started thinking that the chocolate would make kissing you even better. The chocolaty scent only fueled that. She felt her mouth water and it was when she felt saliva drop from her chin that she realized she was drooling.

You smirked, knowing you had your Rose ensnared. 

"Want to taste?" You asked. 

You received your answer as Ruby approached you and leaned in. 

You puckered your lips as it met Ruby's.

Ruby started with a press. Only a small bit of the chocolate go through for her to taste. But what she did taste, she enjoyed.

In addition, your lips felt meltingly soft and warm. Combined with the chocolate layer, Ruby's heart started skipping beats.

As her lips pressed to yours, she opened hers slightly so her tongue could tip out. With her tongue, she could more reliably taste the chocolate and analyze it.

It was sweet, rich and recognizable.  It was your handmade chocolate. Something you only made for special occasions. In fact, you usually made it for your anniversary or Valentine's, never her birthday.

So tasting it now made her head even warmer than it already was.

Unable to stand it anymore, she separated from you and leaned back. 

She was panting heavily as were you. The first kiss of the night took a lot out of both of you.

But it was only the first kiss.

You held up the lipstick and applied it onto your lips again. You didn't have to apply as much as there was still some from the first application.

Ruby didn't want to wait until you offered. She wanted more and she wanted it now.

Before you could even lower the stick, Ruby closed the gap and kissed you once more.

This kiss started off more passionate than the first. 

Her tongue actually hit you first. She swiped some of the chocolate as her lips caught up and pressed up to yours.

And her tongue didn't stop swiping. It wasn't just the chocolate she wanted.

Your lips parted slightly to appease that want. Her tongue capitalized on the opening and your mouth. 

You let out a moan as your tongue wrested with hers. You tasted the chocolate you made for her. But as sweet as it was, it could not compare to the sweetness that was Ruby Rose.

And for Ruby, she loved the chocolate. She loved the sweetness. But most of all, she loved you.

Her hands also did not remain idle. Her arms wrapped around you and her hands settled on your behind, gripping your ass as she enjoyed your tongue and chocolate.

Meanwhile, with one arm you hugged her while with the other, you used to caress her cheek.

After what seemed like an eternity, Ruby's separated from you but she leaned her forehead to rest against yours.

"Thank you." She whispered softly. This year's birthday gift was certainly unique compared to all you've given her before.

Her silver eyes mesmerized yours as you smiled.

"Happy Birthday." You softly wished.