Dead Garden

Jealous/Yandere Reader

Sorry Rose Garden fans

-----

You love Ruby Rose. You met her at Beacon and immediately fell for her. You befriended her and hoped that one day she would notice your feelings...

And as such you followed her. You were always by her side, from the dance to the breach and even the Fall of Beacon. You had hoped your loyalty would one day reward you with her love. 

And now here, you were looking on at the farm boy, Oscar Pine, that Qrow had brought in.

You didn't think much of him but what came next shattered you. 

You watched as a blush on Oscar's face when he looked at Ruby as she giggled and smiled.

You felt your blood begin to boil. Everything you worked towards was in jeopardy. 

This farmer asshole is trying to steal my Ruby!

Later~

You waited for your opportunity. Oscar had just gotten done training, his aura was low.  

He was alone and he had nothing to protect him. The perfect time to strike.

You entered the room and greeted him. "Yo Oscar." 

You started to walk closer and he was none the wiser. 

"Hey." He greeted back. Ozpin however, started to get suspicious.

Oscar looked at you as you unsheathed your blade. Ozpin tried to warn him but you were faster.

You slashed across, the blade opening Oscar's throat. Blood spurted and his hands immediately moved up to the opening to futility cover it.

He gurgled as he stared at you. The life in his eyes flickering before he fell down into the pool of his own blood. 

And just to be sure, you stabbed him a few more times. making sure that he was dead.

"Sorry farm boy, but I'm not letting you steal my Ruby."

You left the room and went to clean yourself up. Everyone else was busy and you needed to confront Ruby before the body was found.

You found her leaving her room and she saw you and greeted you.

"Hey (y/n). Have you seen Oscar?"

You froze as your fears were starting to come to light. That Ruby may have noticed someone else...

"No...." You started to dread. "Why?"

"Oh, I was just going to check on him." She responded with a smile. You could see a blush start to form on her cheeks, much to your anger. 

It was confirmation. Her mind was poisoned by that soul switching farm boy. And you needed to change it, whether she wanted to or not. 

She started to walk away. But you called out to her.

"Wait, can you help me with something?" 

She stopped and looked at you but she was conflicted. You assumed she would rather visit Oscar than help you out. Further proof of what you needed to do.

"...Please?" You asked more sincerely, hiding your intent.

She smiled. "Alright."

You reached for the rag you had in your back pocket and put it up to her nose, making sure she had gotten a good whiff of it.

"Does this smell like chloroform?" 

Thus, you and Ruby would never be seen or heard from again...

Alternate Oscar Death:

With the knife in your right, you stabbed Oscar in the gut.

Oscar heaved as you felt the blade enter him but before he could do anything, you chopped his throat, dazing and silencing him.

In one swift motion, you pulled the knife from his gut as you placed your free hand over his mouth before finally driving the blade through the bottom of his jaw and into Oscar's head. 

Oscar squirmed as he looked at you. He fell back onto the wall and slowly drifted downwards as you held the knife in place, watching the life drain away from him.