Loyalty

RWBY Harem, Cheater WBY x Reader

Hopefully this year I squeeze out more lemons

Short Lemon warning

------

You thrust slowly into Ruby's pussy. Your cock being squeezed by her sweet walls.

You were her first and she was happy to be one with you.

"(y/n), I'm close." Ruby cutely moaned. 

You were happy that you were pleasuring your Rose.

"Come for me Ruby. Come for me." You were also close to climaxing. But before you could, another girl interrupted.

"Sis! Stop hogging him!"

You turned towards the voice.

"Yang? Hmph-" You were cut off as a pair of lips caught your own.

Yang pressed her naked body against you and in your struggle to balance yourself, you were separated from Ruby.

Fortunately, another weight pressed against you from behind as Blake pressed up to your back. She wrapped her arms around your chest, leaning towards your neck to lick it.

As Ruby sat up, Weiss bumped her over, rushing to taste your member. And you released into her mouth which she struggled to drink it all.

Ruby's body ached as her near climax started to subside. She watched in pain as the semen meant for her womb was swallowed by Weiss.

You were in a happy relationship with team RWBY. 

Well, most of team RWBY...

While Ruby was happy that you were her boyfriend, she hated the fact that she had to share you. She knew it was selfish but she had feelings for you long before her team even noticed you.

She managed to get alone with you and successfully confessed her feelings for you, but before you could answer, her team had found you and also confessed. They said they wanted to share you, all without discussing it with Ruby. And being overwhelmed, you accepted and decided to be shared.

Ruby wanted to contest but she was just happy that she finally had you, even if it meant sharing you. So she kept her feelings hidden.

Now she was heading to the docks. She needed to eat a batch of cookies else she end up feeling miserable about having to share you.

That was when she saw Weiss talking to Neptune. 

She was knew that Neptune tried flirting with Weiss in the past, but since she had gotten with you, she ignored him.

But this time it was different, she was giggling and smiling at him. Ruby couldn't hear the conversation but she watched as Weiss took Neptune's hand and started to lead him away. 

Curious, she followed them as they went to a remote part of the academy where no one would see them. Ruby was careful not to be seen, wondering what Weiss was doing.  And then she saw it.

Weiss and Neptune kissing passionately.

Ruby  was furious. She couldn't believe her bestie was cheating on you. If she didn't didn't want you anymore she should just leave!

And that was when she got the idea. She took out her scroll out and snapped a few pictures. Proof of Weiss's infidelity. 

She needed to show you, proof that Weiss was not loyal and kick her out of the relationship.

As she left Weiss and Neptune, she phoned you on her scroll and you picked up.

"Hey (y/n)~" She greeted.