Mother's Birthday

Mother/Wife Ruby

Yeah sorry for the hiatus

And sorry this is late

-----

Ruby slowly awoke. She groaned before she heard a gasp right beside her. She looked over to see a small girl right beside the bed.

Summer (l/n), her youngest child and second child. She inherited most of her mother's looks, though the shape of her eyes was her fathers. She was named after her grandmother.

Summer turned towards the open door. "She's awake!" She yelled before running out.

Ruby could hear movement outside. She waited, curious of what was happening, but she had a a happy smile.

That's when her son entered. Robin (l/n), her eldest child and first child. He inherited his mother's eye color though he looked more like his father. He was named similarly to his granduncle Qrow.

He were holding a tray in your hands with plates of food. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, milk, everything for a good breakfast.

"Breakfast in bed?" Ruby questioned. 

Robin set the tray on the clear side of the bed. It was heavy for him at his young age, but he wanted to be the one to carry the food for his mother.

Summer had also entered the room and stood beside her brother.

"Happy birthday Mom!!" Her children exclaimed. 

Ruby reacted immediately, jumping out of bed and giving her children a hug.

You laughed as you walked in. You made your way to the group to add another hug. Ruby squealed as she rubbed her cheek with yours. 

"Thank you~"

"Happy birthday Rosebud." 

After a hearty breakfast, the family went out. It was shopping at first. Ruby wanted to see some weapons and your children inherited that interest.

After having lunch however, your children wanted to watch a movie. With a few hours to kill, you went with you.

Selection was a tricky process. The newest kid's movie out was Iced 2, something your wife wanted to see (she enjoyed the first one). Your children had something else in mind.

"That 2!" They yelled. 

That 2, a horror movie. A sequel to a remake of an old classic but a really really scary remake.

You didn't mind either way, so the choice boiled down to your wife. And against the demands of her lovely children, she relented.

So your family watched That 2. Most of your family anyways. Ruby spent a majority of the time with her face in your chest. Every time she would look at the screen, she would get scared and unsettled. 

Even after the movie was done, you were rubbing her back as comfort. 

"Shhh." You whispered as she held onto you.

"I don't like scary movies!" She whined.

"That was fun!" Robin commented as Summer cheered in agreement. At least your children enjoyed.

It was now time for dinner, something which you planned for.  With a reservation at a restaurant, you treated your wife to a celebration. 

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouted to Ruby's joy.

Her team was there, Weiss and Blake; and family, Yang, Tai and Qrow. A small gathering of everyone who could make it. And dinner was a fun time. It was nice for Ruby and her team to relax outside of missions. And Tai and Qrow loved to see your children.

Once dinner was done, it was time to go trick and treating. You prepared ahead of time and brought costumes for your kids. Robin went as Batboy, the kid wonder. And Summer, adorably enough, went as little Red Riding hood, much to Ruby's joy.

Everyone went. Tai and Qrow were happy to take the children door to door while you and team RWBY watched happily from a distance. It was fun seeing Summer get excited over candy while Robin tried to be scary as Batboy.

And by the time they filled their buckets with candy, it was getting late. Your family said goodbye to everyone and headed home.

Of course, after you got home, you had the task trying to moderate your children's candy eating. You allowed them to eat some of their gatherings while you stored the rest away. 

And of course, your wife has a sweet tooth.  After you stored their candy away and were dealing with the kids, Ruby took some from the stash.

"Birthday tax" was her response when you caught her. You let it slide.

Afterwards, Ruby waited in her shared bedroom for you, while you put the children to sleep.

She was anticipating her last "present" from you. She was in a very revealing nightgown, ready for your "gift". A blush, already on her cheeks, grew as you opened the door and stepped in.

You removed your shirt and pants as you walked over to the dresser.

Ruby started to giggle in joy, much to your confusion.

You turned to her. "What?"

She smiled. "Just enjoying the show~"

You were a bit confused as to why she said it so suggestively. You opened the dresser and got out a new shirt, now to her confusion.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Going to bed?" You honestly had a long day. As fun as it was to celebrate your wife's birthday, you were tired.

You put on the new shirt and tossed today's clothes into a basket

She glared at you and huffed as you got into bed beside her.

Seeing as you weren't going to give her the present she wanted, she was going to take it instead.

She pushed you down and got on top of you. She straddled your waist, much to your embarrassment and leaned down.

"I want another child." She whispered into your ear.

Needless to say, you didn't want to disappoint your wife on her birthday...