Chapter 54

Iduna POV

I was standing next to Obi-Wan in the command center of the Negotiator. As we were on route to  Ryloth to help assist the Twi'leks. Being the mom of a clone army had it's perks.

I was reviewing over the data pad as I notice that they were less of my sons on duty which was weird because usually they would be some.

" Hey Obi-Wan, is it me or does it feel like the command center is a bit empty. I said as Obi-Wan stroked his beard.

" Hmm it's a bit empty than usual but probably the men have something going on." He said with a playful smirk.

" Why don't you investigate. I'm probably sure they are fine." He asked as I passed him the data pad. " If you need anything just comm me." I said walking away as I didn't notice Obi-Wan's speaking through his comm.

I walk through the halls as I saw Wooley running towards me. " Mom! Have you seen Oddball, he was supposed to help me prank Cody." He said with a goofy smile.

I sigh softly and shook my head . " No sweetie I haven't and why on force would you prank on your brother." I said with a motherly tone. Wooley rubbed his head sheepishly.

" Well you see Cody painted my teddy pink while I was sleeping." He said as Iduna sigh.
" Just don't make a mess." I said as Wooley saluted and left in a hurry.

I shrugged and continue walking down as I felt someone bring me into a hug. " Hiya!! Mom!! Did you miss me!!" Fives said excitedly as he squeeze me hard.

" Fives!? Your squeezing mom to hard. You'll hurt her." Hevy said as he crossed his arms. Fives pouted and squeeze me harder. " I'm mom's favorite." He said with a smirk.

" Lies!! I'm mom's favorite. Let's fight to the death Fives." Valeria said with Boba nodding in agreement. " I'll join as well besides I'm mom's favorite." He said he darkly glared at Valeria.

They both had an intense staring contest as I sigh and brought the three of them into a hug. " Your all my favorite." I said with a smile.

They smiled as well and return the hug. " Hey mom? Can we go on a scavenger hunt." Boba said excitedly as I thought for a moment.

" Oh sure that sounds like fun." I said as Boba smiled and grabbed her hand. " First stop to the medical bay." He said as he dragged me towards the medical bay.

I didn't notice Valeria and Fives giving Boba a thumbs up before leaving to the mess hall where a big surprise was waiting for me.
______________________________

I arrived at the medical bay as I notice Kix  standing there with a worried  smile. " Mom!? Did you get hurt?" He asked worriedly as I chuckled lightly.

" No I'm fine, Kix. I'm doing a scavenger hunt with Boba." I said as I ruffled my son's hair. Boba let out a whine and he huffed his cheeks.

" Oh that's sounds like fun. And someone left their present for you." Kix said hanging me the gift. There was a note on it.

" Dear mom,

Thank you for being the best mom in the galaxy. I felt comfort and warmth when you first held me in your arms. The next clue will be in your bedroom.

Sincerely,  C."

I finish reading it as I open the gift and smiled warmly and wrapped the scarf around my check. " This is so sweet." I said as Kix smiled brightly. " Where's the next clue?" Boba asked as I handed him the note.

" Oh well we better get going now." He said as he and Kix led me out of the medial bay. My two boys led towards my bedroom where I found and gift on the bed.

I read the note and smiled warmly as I notice who was it from. Inside the gift was a beautiful necklace of a butterfly. Something tells me that my boys are celebrating something.

" Next stop to the mess hall." Echo announced as he, Fives, Kix, Hevy and Droidbait dragged me towards the mess hall. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise.
_______________________________

Valeria POV

I was finishing the cake as Cody and Wolffe were each side of me putting on the frosting. We were making a big party for mom since it's Mother's Day.

We struggled a bit but good thing Master Kenobi knew about Mother's Day as he help us sent up the decorations while I did the food and cake since last time Fives and Hardcase brunt it.

" The cake is done!" I said as Cody nodded as I place the cake on the main table where the presents where at. Soon the mess hall open as Hevy ran in. " Mom is coming, let's get into position". He said as we all got into position.

I hid underneath a table with Fox next to me. We watch as the mess hall doors opened and heard mom's voice. " Can I remove the blind folds now." She said as Cutup responded.

" Yes you can take them off now." He said as we pop out and yell out " Happy Mother's Day!!" Mom was stunned for a moment as she smiled brightly and gave me a tight hug.

I hugged her back tightly as the others joined in. " Thank you for being the best mom in the whole galaxy." Rex said as mom wipe her tears and gave us all a kiss in the forehead.

" My little bundle of joys! I love you all so much." She said softly as we all closed our eyes and felt the warmth of our mother. The force was humming softly and warmly.

" Mom I got you this gift." Boil said as mom smiled and gave him a kissed on the cheek. " Oh you didn't have to give me anything boys. My greatest gift for Mother's Day is you guys." She said softly with a smile.

I felt touch as I hugged her again. It seems like yesterday how she saved from Grievous's imprisonments. I couldn't asked for a better mother in my life.

" We love you mom." I said weakly as mom hugged me and petted my head. " Thank you for everything." I said softly as mom place a kiss on my head.

" No more tears okay. Let's celebrate and have some fun." She said with a warm smile. The very same smile that kept me going in this war.

" I call sitting next to mom cause I'm her favorite!!" Hardcase yelled and hugged mom tightly. " No!! We will sit next to mom!! Because we are the oldest!!" Cody, Rex, Wolffe and Fox said at the same time.

" Oh yea!! me , and Val, Tup are the youngest so we get to sit next to mom!!" Boba yelled as as mom rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly.

Soon everyone started to argue on who gets to sit next to mom. As Dogma grabbed mom's hand led her towards a table. We all stop fighting and watch as Dogma lean his head on mom's shoulder.

" You can all sit next to me. Your all my favorite children that I love and cherish everyday." She said softly as Fox, Cody, Red and Wolffe sat next to her while me, Fives, Echo, Tup and Hardcase sat in front of them.

Soon we all ate the delicious food that we made for mom who enjoyed it very much. It was time for the cake but Fives and Hardcase had to ruin it and start a frost fight.

In the end results mom took us all down as even Master Kenobi joined and sided with her. He even brought mom a gift for helping him during Mandalore.

Everyone was having a great time as we all played games with each other. For once it felt nice at what life could've been without the war.
______________________________

Quote of the Day

" Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to no heart to throb. Is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." ~ Unknown.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!! Hope you all give your moms a big kiss and a hug because your moms are wonderful women who would until the ends of the world to support you all.