Chapter 4

Iduna POV

I took behind cover as I help sons defend the station. " Theirs to many of them" Hevy said next to me as he continued to shot at the droids. " We have to fall back go inside the control room now" I order as Hevy,Echo and I started to retreat back inside where Droidbait,Rex,Cody and Cutup where. I took off my helmet and set on the table.

" That should hold them off for a while" Hevy said shutting the door. " What do we do now" Echo said.

I look around a room and found small that was big enough for my sons and I to escape. " Here I found a vent t escape quickly let's go" I said walking back to their direction.

Soon the door started to slowly slide open. I put on my helmet and took my blaster as I position myself in front of the door.

" I'll hold them off while you guys go through" I said. " No mom we are not leaving you behind" Echo said as he and Hevy stood next to me.

I nodded at them as they joined me. The door open we started to kill the droids one by one. Soon it closed again as Echo and Hevy enter the vent. " Go I'll hold them off" I said closing the vent behind them.

I ran to the door ignoring their shouts as I use my wrist rockets to destroy the commando droids. Soon a droid threw a grenade which sent me flying.

" Mom what are you doing" Cutup said. " If we go with you guys they will follow go while you still can" I yelled. " No mom we are not leaving without you guys" Rex said.

" Don't worry about me get to safety" I said s

" Go and get help don't worry Rex take care of each other" I said returning to the door. Soon the door exploded making me get thrown against the wall and land on metal stick.

I took out my blaster pistol as I shot down the droids but soon felt someone grab my leg and throw me against the floor making me black out.

Before I black I heard someone enter the room. " This the mandalorian Maul was talking about what a shame she would've make a fine addition to the separatists."

~Meanwhile with Boba~

Boba POV

I walk into the room feeling scared and lost but then felt myself get pinned against the wall by Aurra.

" Next time I tell you to pull the trigger you do it" she sneered as she let's go of me.

She walks into the pilot room as I followed behind her with the three clones gazing at me.

" It will matter of time until they track us down and find us" she says as I take a seat looking down at the ground.

" Something on your mind Castus" Aurra said looking down at him. " Oh you said that the separatists will pay good money if we kill Windu but that kid blow up an entire cruiser" Castus said pointing at me.

"And now we are taking hostages that was not part of the plan" he said angrily. " You are a cowards Castus" Aurra said before tiring to Bossk. " How about Bossk are you still in" she said.

" I'm still in I got a lot of writing in this kill and I need the cash" he said. " Not me" Castus said.

" Well your in luck I was planning to make a stop" she said. " You can drag your worthless sorry ass off of this ship when land" she said angrily to Castus.

" We are going to visit an old friend maybe he can replace Castus. Bossk set a course to Florrum" she said as the Slave 1 jump into hyperspace.

Note: I decide to kill off our boi Ponds