Chapter 42

Note: character drawing is for QueenChaos_5
Rose Fett- Age 12 months

Rose POV

Mommy was reading a book when I stare at the funny bunny in the book. I look at me mama who gave me warm smile.

" Mama" I said happily flapping my arms as she smiled brightly and pick me up. " My little Rose" mama said softly as she started to hum a song. I felt myself lean on her shoulder as she continues.

I saw papa staring at mom I was confused at first on why papa is looking at mama in awe. I squeal happily as papa stood up and walk toward us.

" Look Rose it's papa can you say papa" Mama said softly as I gave a smile at papa. " Papa!" I said happily as he smiled brightly and took me from mama's arms.

"Our little Rose'ika" papa said softly as held up over his head. I squeal happily I saw Boba, Woffle and big sissy enter the room.

" Woffle!!" I said happily as he smiled faintly and took into his arms. I stare his serious face as I gave him warm smile making him break character and smile softly.

" Woffle is smiling he's actually smiling" Fives said as Woffle turn to him and growled which made laugh.

Soon everyone was happy that I was laughing and being joyful. " Suja!! Suja!! Suja" I said excitedly as Kix handed me my stuff llama.

" Kixy" I said happily as he took me from Wolffe's arms. I was staring at everyone as they all did their stuff.

I felt my stomach grow hungry. I started to whimper as they started to panic. " Whaha!!" I cried loudly as mama took from Kix's arm.

She started to cradle me as I continued to kick and cry around. Soon papa came with a baby bottle as he shook it.

Soon I grab the bottle and started to drink the milk as I stared at mama. Mama is so beautiful and adorable she's like a goddess.

Mama is my best friend and I love her lots and dad is awesome and funny. After I finish the bottle mama patted my back as I burp.

Soon I felt myself get sleepy and tired as mama wrap a warm and fluffy blanket as mama took me upstairs to my roomie.

Soon mama gently put on my bed as she gave me Suja the Llama and turn on my nightlight as papa turn on my ballerina musics box as a sweet melody started to play.

Soon I felt myself grow sleepy as I saw mama lean down and kiss my forehead as she hug papa stared at me as I closed my eyes.

Jango POV

I smiled warmly as I watch my wife kiss Rosy in the forehead as she and I walk out of the nursery room.

After we made it to our shared bedroom we both got into the cover as I wrap my arms tightly around Iduna and pulled her close to me.

" You are the best thing that happened to me and I'm glad to have married such a wonderful,
strong, kind and brave wife" I said as I kiss neck lightly.

She chuckled softly as she snuggle close to the blankets. " I love you cyar'ika" I said as buried my face into her hair and we both fell asleep peacefully.