Chapter 27

Valeria POV

We took down any Senate guards coming our way. As we made our way towards the Chancellor's office.

But we were cut off by Maul who came out of nowhere and throw us against the wall. He charge at us at was about to strike us down up soon a lightsaber blocker his attack.

My eyes widen at the furious and anger expression of Ventress as she started to battle him. " I can hold him off go they need you " she called out as we ran pass her towards the chancellor's office.

As we entered we saw the 212th, Obi-Wan and our parents fighting Palpatine. I saw get thrown against the wall.

I ran towards as I help supported her. " Mom are you okay" I said dad and Boba were help fighting Palpatine.

" What are you doing here it's to dangerous for you" she said worriedly. I shook my head in disagreement.

" Mom I'm not leaving you or dad behind" I said. She look at me worriedly. " Why would you save me" she said softly. I hug her tightly which surprised her.

" I already lost my parents once I'm not about to lose another again" I said as she smiled softly but were cut off by Palpatine pushing us with the force as we flew out of the office.

I look up to see Ventress struggling with Maul as he threw against the wall. He charge towards her as she quickly raise her lightsaber to block it.

I tried to go towards her but cry in pain as I saw a deep cut on my side.

" Val your hurt" Kix said as started to tend my wound. He started to press on the wound as I cried out in pain.

" I know I'm sorry sis but I have to stop the bleeding" he said as cleaned the wound and wrap some bandages around my side.

Kix place his arm on my shoulder as he carefully stood me up as I saw my brothers help Ventress fight Maul.

Jango POV

" Chancellor Palpatine, by the Galatic Senate of the Republic you are under arrest" Iduna said pouting her blaster at him.

" It's treason then." Palpatine said as he force push my wife against the wall as he jumped in the air decelerating my sons laser shots.

I was fighting off the Senate guards with my sons as Obi-Wan Kenobi fought the traitorous Chancellor. He pushed Obi-Wan against the wall as he charge towards me.

I started to shoot at him but he simply threw me against the wall. He activated his lightsaber I closed my eyes to meet with Death again but soon felt nothing as I saw Count Dooku blocking his lightsaber.

" Well if isn't my traitorous former apprentice" Sidious sinisterly as they fought each other aggressively. I made way towards my wife to see if she's okay.

" Are you okay cyar'ika" I said as she nodded and smile warmly. " I'm fine don't worry about me Jango" she said as I nodded and kiss her cheek.

Soon we heard a scream as we saw Palpatine slash Dooku's chest as he send him flying against a glass table. Obi-Wan regain himself and fought Sidious once again.

" Boba!! Let go of him" Valeria yelled as Iduna saw Boba get held by Maul. Iduna quickly ran towards his direction as I called out her name.

" Iduna!! Wait your going to get killed" I yelled but was already far away. " Father are you okay you need medical attention" Sinker said as Boost, Comet and Woffle came up to me.

I turn to Woffle. " Go help your mother I feel like something bad is going to happen I don't know what it is but go protect your mother" I told him as he nodded and ran out the office.

" Father do you think mom is going to die" Fox said which worried me. " Hopefully not I don't want to lose your mother to the man who betrayed you guys" I said.

I stared at the direction where my wife ran off as I was supported to by Comet. We started to attack Palpatine again but soon heard someone cry out.

" Mom!! No!!" I heard Boba cry out as I quickly ran out of the office but frozen in shock as I felt tears formed at the sight that I'm staring at.

Never in my life will I ever forget this moment and will forever seek vengeance towards any siths.