Chapter 46

Wolffe POV

I was laying in bed grumbling staring at Cody who gave me a smug smirk. " That's what you get vod for trying to act tough against the cold weather" Cody said as I scoff as mom came in with a tray of food, water, pills, tea and two cups of hot chocolate .

" Here you go Woffle" mom said setting the tray down as she place a wet cloth on my forehead. " Thanks mom" I said softly as Cody laugh and walk out of the room.

Mom smiled warmly at me as she tuck me in with warm blankets as I snuggle close to them and smiled at her.

" Mom thank you for loving me" I said as mom smiled warmly and hug me tightly. I hug her back tightly afraid that I will lose her again.

After we broke away, Rex came into the room looking pale and sick. " You boys need to stop playing in the cold weather" mom scolded as I laugh at Rex's freezing form.

" Shut it Wolffe " Rex said pouting as mom handed him a warm hot chocolate with marshmallows. Rex smiles brightly as he took the cup.

" Mom can you lay with me" I said softly as I scoot over to make room for her. Mom nodded as she got into my bed and laid next to me.

" Hey I want to join in" Rex said as he got in as well and laid next to his mother. " I love you mom" Rex said softly as mom ruffled his blonde hair a he purr and lean into the touch.

I nudge my head demanding for attention as mom's other hand ruffled my hair. She soon started to hum as I laid my head on her chest and closed my eyes.

She continued to hum the song as I felt myself slowly fall asleep peacefully as I smiled softly.Soon I found myself falling into deep sleep into a peaceful dream.

Iduna POV

I continued to hum the song as I watch Rex and Woffle snuggling close to me as they slowly relax as they smiled warmly. I comb my fingers through their curls as lean down and kiss their forehead.

After I hit the last note of the song I felt my eyes turn sleepy as I brought my grown babies closer to me before falling asleep peacefully.

Fox POV

I went upstairs to check on Wolffe but I stood in shock as I saw Rex and Woffle cuddling close to mom as they snore softly.

I smiled warmly as I took off my shoes and laid on the edge of the bed as I snuggle close to the warm blankets as I heard the door creak to find Boba, Echo and Fives standing there.

Soon they got on the bed and cuddle close to each other as they fell asleep close to our mom. I found myself falling asleep as I knock out hugging Fives.

Third POV

Jango came back from a long of work when he notice that the living room was half empty. Valeria was working her class assignments from her university, Rose was playing with her toys, and Boba was playing on the gaming console with Hardcase.

He went upstairs to check on Wolffe as he smiled warmly at the sight before him. There laid his wife with his boys cuddling close to her. Jango was so proud of his family and would do anything to protect from harm.

He walk towards them as he leaned down and kiss their forehead before leaning down and kissing his wife cheek softly as he laid another blanket over them and walk towards the door before closing it gently and walking down stairs to eat some dinner that his buir made for him.

Life couldn't be more perfect without his boys and his wife that he was grateful of meeting and getting married too.