Chapter 47

Fives POV

I was awaken by Hardcase blowing an air horn which made my vode and I groan. I put my pillow on my head as I saw Tup grabbing his sandal from the floor and throwing it at Hardcase. " Hey why did you do that" Hardcase yelped.

" Your being annoying" Rex said sleepily. Cody came in with a cup of tea in his hand as he smack Hardcase on his head.

" You dikut that's what you get for being annoying" Cody scowled as Hardcase smirk and jump on Wolffe's bed.

Wolffe growler as he trip Hardcase's leg which made him tumble on to Echo who let out a yelp as they both fell in the floor.

" Hardcase!!!" Echo yelled as Hardcase got up and ran away laughing. Soon I saw mom walk in with Rose who was wearing her school uniform. " Hi Rose and mom" Fox said as he ran to give mom a hug.

" Morning Fox and boys get up it's time for work" mom said as she walk towards the window and open the curtains as the sunlight pour into their bedroom.

Soon the vode and I started to get up and ready for the day as I finish getting ready went downstairs to find Valeria reading a book.

" Morning nerd" Valeria said as I snort and ruffled her hair. " Morning noob" I said as I sat down.

Mom care in with a plate of waffles that had powder and berries on top. I felt my mouth watered as I dig into my food.

Soon buir came as mom poured him  his usual coffee. Soon my vode fill in the dining room as we all chat and ate until it was time to go to work.

After I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek as she hand me my lunch. " Thanks mom and love you too" I called out as I saw Echo and Jesse waiting for me as we drove towards work.

Rose POV

I finish brushing my teeth as mommy put my hair into a beautiful braid. " Thanks mommy."I said happily which made mom laugh.

After I grab my adorable lunch box as I hope on the speeder and buckle up as my mommy drove me to school.

Once we arrived I saw my best friend Luke and Leia waving at me. " Remember Grandpa Jaster is going to babysit today so make sure you do your homework" mommy called as I nodded and followed Luke and Leia.

After class ended and it was time for lunch I saw Luke and Leia waving at me to sit them as I smiled and made why towards them but soon felt someone push me hard on the ground as I scrap my knee.

" Hey!" I said as I look up to find Bruck Chun smirking at me. I hiss at my injured knee." Hey nerf-head leave her alone" Leia said angrily as Bruck laugh. " Oh please why you would stick up with a mistake of a Jedi" Bruck said which made my blood boiled.

" Im not a mistake and I will grow up to be a good Jedi" I declared standing up and glaring at Bruck. He smirk as he flick my head.

" Oh please your just a loser" Bruck said as I snapped and threw him a hard punch towards his nose. He stumble back holding his nose that was now bleeding as he screamed which caught the attention of a supervisor.

" What's going on here" the supervisor said as Bruck started to cry and told a lie about a situation.

" I was trying to help her but she punch me and called me names" Bruck said fake crying as I felt my blood boiled. " Rose why would you do that and your action is irresponsible go to the principal office" the supervisor said as Bruck smirk but was ratted out by Leia and Luke.

" Miss Ral Bruck push Rose to the ground and made scarp her knee" Luke said as Miss Ral turned to Bruck with a disappointing look.

" The both of you go to the principal office now!" Miss Ral said as I walk towards the office.

I stare at the ground as my mom was talking to the principal. "Your  child hurt my sweet child Bruck so control your child " Mrs. Chun said giving me a disappointing look.

" Excuse  me I have evidence that your son has being physically bullying my daughter since day one so lady check your child first before accusing someone" My mommy said giving her deadliest glare at Mrs. Chun.

" Is is true Rose have you been getting bullied by Bruck" Mr. Niels  said as I nodded hesitatingly. " Mrs. Fett your free to go" Mr. Nield as Bruck's mom was about  to protest but my mommy and I were already out of the door.

The ride was silent as I stared at the ground shamefully. "I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean to punch him" I said starting to tear up as mom gave me a worried expression.

" It's okay Rose but next time try to stay calm and not lash out" mommy said as I nodded as gave me a worried look. " Hey about we get some ice cream your father is making pizza with grandpa Jaster" mom said as I smiled sheepishly.

" Oh I want some ice cream" I said happily as mom drove us to an ice cream. I had fun spending time with mommy and we both rerun home as my vode and buir scowled me for getting into trouble but were proud of me when I punch Bruck on the nose.

I don't care what Bruck or other people tell me a Fett never gives up and show weakness in any situation.