Chapter 28- Bad Ending

Valeria POV

I tried to get up as Maul threw Boba against the wall. " Boba!! Let go of him" I yelled but soon heard the sound of glass breaking as mom came in making Maul to hide in the shadows.

She shoot the Senate guards. " Boba are you okay" she said. I cough as I tried to stand.

" Mom leave while you still can" Fives said strictly as mom shook her head. " No not without my kids I'm not leaving you guys behind" she said but soon Maul started to speak.

" You hesitate Iduna and your weak" he said as mom look around to find him. " You can not hope to save Fives can you" he said as mom look down in blaster and aimed at Fives.

" Mom first me then you now!!" Fives yelled but soon I heard a gun go off as mom gasp in pain and her expression turn hurtful.

" No!! Mom!!" Boba yelled as mom fell to her knees as she laid side ways. I felt tears streamed down my face as I cried out. There in the ground mom laid motionless dead with six spikes implanted into her back.

Maul quickly charge at us but was cut on half by Ventress as she collapsed. Soon Woffle came in as he kneel next to mom.

I look away from mom's motionless dead body as her eyes were still open. Woffle started to cry as he gently close her eyes.

Jango POV

I entered the room to find my wife leaning against Woffle's lap as he cried uncontrollably.i kneel next to him as I cradle my wife against my chest.

" Iduna please wake up my dear please don't do this to us" I cried as I buried my face against her soft hair as I rubbed my thumb against her soft smooth cheek.

I lifted her up bridal style as we made our way out of the Senate building to find my sons had already restrained Palpatine.

The ride back to the temple was silent as my sons and Valeria were silent. Fox quietly cried as the sight of his mother laying dead in my arms.

Rex POV

All of our eyes turned to a group of gunships as they landed outside, the first gunship opened its door with General Kenobi along with Cody step out but I saw Cody's face filled with dry tears.

Then two clones drag out Palpatine who was in handcuffs. " Cody what happened" I told him as he look to side as started to cry again.

" It's mom Rex" he said weakly as he silent cried I look at Fox and Woffle and they both silently cried. I felt my world crumple as the second gunship opened its door.

There I saw dad carrying mom's dead body. Tup hug me tightly as he cried along with Hardcase who had his eyes close as tears streamed down his face as his hands started to shake.

Every Jedi closed their eyes as a moment of silence of the death of our mother. " Iduna was a brave and honorable woman her sacrifice won't die in vain" General Windu said.

"Forever in our debt she is" Master Yoda said sadly. " Alderaan will forever remember her sacrifice by building a monument of her" Bail said.

The Jedi Council prisoned Palpatine to live in prison as the Senate appointed Senator Organa as the new Chancellor with Senator Amidala as the new  ambassador.

My brother and I were given rights and citizenships to live on any planet and take part on any civilians jobs. The Republic became the New Republic.

The Jedi Order allowed attachments and relationships as Anakin Skywalker told the truth about his secret marriage with Senator Amidala who successfully delivered twins.

Valeria POV

I stood next to my father and my brothers asI cried silently in the funeral of my mother. She wore a beautiful blue dress with her hair curled beautifully laid out with flowers on her hair. Her hands were on her stomach as it showed a visible baby bump.

It turns out that my mom was pregnant and we were going to have a little sister. Everyone from Alderaan, Bo-Katan, Ursa, Ventress and Hondo all came to give their condolences to my mother.

I saw a butterfly flying around as it landed on my mother's baby bump before flying away. I look at the sky and smile softly knowing that our mother is watching over us. As years pass by we all continue to visit our mother's grave with all of my brothers being there.

Years later my father died of old age as we buried him next to mom so they can Rest In Peace together. I got married and have three kids of my own. I named my only daughter after my mother.

I would tell her stories about her grandma who fought with a lot of courage, honor and bravery.

" Mom how was grandma" Iduna said as she lain in bed. " Your grandma was a magnificent and beautiful woman she was kind, gentle and beautiful." I told her as she smiled warmly.

Even though Iduna has most of the genes of my husband but she had the personality of my mother. One day she will grow up to be just like my mother.

I tuck in bed as I turn off the light but before I closed her bedroom door I saw two beautiful butterflies flying towards the sky as I smiled warmly at them knowing that my parents are watching over us.

" To my children.... if I had to choose between loving you and breathing...I would used my last breath to tell you". There is nothing as powerful as mother's love and nothing as healing as a child soul. I loved you all with my all hear and was happy that life gave me a perfect gift to be your mother. Always that I'm always watching over you guys and protecting you guys from harms way. There's is no stronger bond so strong in the world and that's my love for you guys.

Sincerely,Your Beloved Mother
Iduna Fett.