Chapter 11

Iduna POV

After we finish doing a quick inspection sweep around the airbase I saw General Krell tell something to Rex whom seemed to be angry. I felt someone hug me tightly as I saw Hardcase smiled brightly as he nuzzle into my shoulder.

" Mom Fives made fun of me" he said dramatically. " Hey I did not Ummi he's lying don't believe him" Fives retorted back. Tup, Jesse, Dogma and Kix were snickering.

" Fives don't bully your brother okay" I said as he pouted. " Yes Ummi it won't happen again" he said as quickly recover and hug me tightly.

" I love your hugs Ummi they make me feel safe and loved" Fives said as the rest nodded. Rex came towards our direction. " Hey Rex is everything okay" Tup said as Rex look at him with an angry expression before walking away.

" I'll go check on him-'' I cut Fives off as I held up my hand. " No I'll go talk to him you guys go eat something okay I won't take long" I said kissing Tup's forehead. They nodded as they left.

I walk towards where Rex sat in a tree trunk while staring at the distance.

Rex POV

I heard footsteps coming my way. " Fives leave me alone!" I snapped back. " Well you definitely have some Jango's personality" Mom  said as I turn around and saw her smile warmly at me as she sat down next to me.

" I'm sorry mom I'm just tired and angry" I said softly as she wrap her arm around my body as I laid my head on her chest.

" It's okay Rex it's okay I'll go talk him if you want" she said as I hug her tightly and cried. She rubbed a hand on my head as I continued to cry.

" Everything will be  fine Rex everything will be okay I got you" she soothed as she rock us back and forth. She started to hum a lullaby.

Soon I started to calm down as I look at my mom. She gave me a warm smile. " You are my son Rex and I love you and your brothers with all my heart so let's go out there a win a battle" she said as I nodded and we both stood up.

"Okay then Ummi let's start this party" I said excitedly as she laugh lightly. " Let's show them to not mess with the Fett family" she said as we walked towards the others.

Hardcase POV

I saw Rex and Mom walk towards us. " Okay troopers let's win this battle" he said as we all cheered. " What's the plan Captain" Echo said.

" We take cover behind the buildings while Appo's squad flank them from behind" Rex said as we all nodded.

We all walk away and into our position to hold off the Umbarans. I took cover next to mom as she had her sniper ready.

Iduna POV

Soon we started to fire back as we tried to defend the airbase. However, there was to many of them.

I continue to shoot when an explosion went off sending me and Hardcase flying. I landed away from the battle as I land on a rock.

I rolled on my stomach and tried to crawl when I saw a pair of legs in front of me. I look and notice that it was Krell but he had a smirk on his face.

" We can't have any loose ends in our way now can we" he said as he grab me by the neck and threw me against a tree knocking my breath out. I felt something warm slide down my head as I realize I'm bleeding.

Krell kneel in front of me. " Maul did say that you were hard to find but rumors about you spread like wildfire" He said as he pick me up and threw me hard against the floor as I fell unconscious.

Tup POV

I took cover as we continue to shoot the Umbarans but we were cut off by Rex.

" Stop we are shooting each other" Rex said as he held on to Cody. We all stop firing and walk to up each other as we stared at our brothers.

" I told you he lying Rex" Echo  yelled as we stared in horror. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Waxer giving me a sad expression.

I felt tears formed in my eyes as I hug him and cried. " It's okay Tup'ika it's not your fault" he whispered. I cried but so calm down. However, Kix  came running towards us with anger and hate on his face.

" Kix what's wrong" Rex said as we stared at him. He look like he's about to murder someone.

" Krell set this battle up he took mom and he's holding her hostage" he said in anger. I felt myself get angry.

" That son of bitch will pay for lying to us but more importantly taking our mother" Boil  yelled as the rest nodded.

" Alright brothers let's go arrest this son of bitch and saved our mother who's being there for us" Cody said.

"Wait where is Fives and Jesse" Wooley said. Cody cursed something in mando. " He must have captured them as well quickly we have to save them" I said worriedly. We all cheered and march towards the airbase tower where Fives,Jesse and Ummi are being held at.

I glance at Rex and he had a face that read murder and hatred. Krell mess with the wrong battalion.