Chapter 20

Valeria POV

I sat on a crate while staring at my helmet reflection. Over the years of growing up the ways of mandalorian culture helps me understand more of what's going in the war.

I heard some walk up to me as I look up to see Hunter giving me a sad look. " Hey kiddo what are you doing here by yourself" he said as he sat down next to me. I shrug as I stared at my helmet that was on my lap.

" Is it about mom" he said softly as I nodded slowly as I continued to stare at my helmet. Soon Hunter, Crosshair and Wrecker walk up to us.

" What's wrong with tiny " Wrecker said as he kneel in front of me. He place a hand on my head as I tense a bit. " Wrecker your making her uncomfortable" Crosshair stated as Wrecker ignore him.

"What is mom like Val" Tech said as Crosshair glared at him. " What shes our mom Crosshair she's not a stranger" Tech said. Hunter sigh and Wrecker awkwardly stood quiet.

" Mom is really beautiful, kind, patient, brave and most importantly she's amazing mom I could ever ask for" I said as Hunter felt my sad emotions kicking in as he brought me into a hug.

" Mom saved me from Grievous and took me in as one of her own and now she's probably out there suffering or worse dying" I said crying as I hug Hunter. Crosshair gave me a sorrowful look.

" Mom is out there Tiny and we will destroy anyone who hurts her" Wrecker said as the rest nodded. I dried my tears as I smile at them.

" Thank you big bros" I said as I hug Crosshair who tense a bit but hug me back not noticing a smile on his face. Soon the rest join in as we embrace each other the way siblings do.

Boba POV

" The things on Mandalore are getting out of hand" one of the members said as mom look over the reports.

I heard a soft clanking noise as I turn around to see what cause it. " What are the reports on Pre Vizsla" mom said making my eyes wide a bit.

" Vizsla is dead Maul killed him in front of us with a dark saber" another member said.

" This is more horrible that I thought would be now Maul is in control of Mandalore" mom said as she pull her hood down. The three holographic figures took off their helmets.

One of them notice me and gave me a small smile. " Who's this Iduna" the female said. Iduna nudge me to pull my hood down.

" This is my son Boba Fett and Boba this is Ursa Wren, Bo-Katan Kryze, and Fenn Rau" mom said introducing me to the Night Owls main members.

" You married a Fett ... Iduna do you have any idea what the Fett clan is known for" Bo-Katan said. " My father isn't a murder or a traitor" I stated.

" Your father is not a true mandalorian he left his allies behind" she said. " Bo that's enough Jango was never a bad he was being misled" Fenn said.

I was about to say something when I heard a familiar voice. " How wonderful a happy reunion with lovely Iduna and her son Boba Fett" Ventress said as she walk up to us.

I stood in front of mom protectively making sure she doesn't hurt her. " What do you want you Sith" Ursa said in disgust.

" Why I'm here to give Iduna some information about Maul" she said. Mom step in front of me.

" How do I know your not lying Ventress" she said a bit hesitant. " The Sith Lord everyone is looking for is actually the Chancellor of the Republic" she said handing mom a database full of information.

" How do you know all of this" Fenn said over the transmitter. " My Master Dooku is his apprentice as well as Maul you defeat Sidious and Maul will be vulnerable" she said.

" How can we trust you" Bo-Katan said as Ventress rolled her eyes. " I've been betrayed by them and they left me to die" she stated. " Very well then we'll take your word then" they said as the transmitter ended.

I glared at Ventress as mom put the database away in her satchel. " I would like to apologize for the chaos I started in Kamino with your husband template" she said.

" You should've thought about your actions first" I said as mom gave me glare as I cross my arms and death glared her. " It's fine Ventress but what brings you here" mom said softly.

" I want to discuss something with you and hoping if you would like to grab something to eat" Ventress said as mom was about to say something when a figure jump out of nowhere and tackled Ventress.

Mom pulled me behind her as she took out her blaster pistol . The figure tied Ventress up as it stood up and turn to face. My eyes widen at the familiar mandalorian armor.

I smiled brightly as I ran out of mom's arm as I hug dad tightly. " Dad your alive I so worried" I said as dad brought me into a tight. " I miss you so much Boba" he said as he let go of me and stared at mom who was swaying before fainting towards the ground as dad quickly caught her.

" Iduna.. Iduna my cyar'ika wake up!" dad yelled desperately as he sat in the ground and laid her on his lap as he rubbed mom's cheek his thumb. I sat next to dad as we waited for mom to wake up.