Chapter 24

Rex POV

I took cover behind a destroyed LAAT ship as the 322nd and I started to shoot  down the mandalorians as our forces collide with them and started to fight them . More of my men are getting gunned down.

Soon a missile was shot behind the enemies  as I look up to see the Night Owls flying down using their missiles to destroy the mandalorians. It was a honorable sight to see especially during the night time.

Bo-Katan, Mom, Boba, Dad landed in front of us as the rest of the true mandalorians landed and started to fight the shadow mandalorians. I motion the troopers to help support them.

Ahsoka POV

I block Maul's lightsaber as Ventress charge towards him as she attack Maul. He quickly block her attacks as she started aggressively duel him.

Soon after Maul force push me as I landed on the wall. I saw Ventress struggle with Maul's lightsaber. I quickly charge towards him as I kick him off Ventress.

Ventress and I stood face to face with Maul. " Surely you haven't felt it the dark side is more stronger that before" he said as he glared at Ventress.

" Your merely a puppet like myself Maul surrounded now" Ventress threatened as he held out a hand. " Join me and the three of us can stop Sidious" he said.

I look at Ventress who stared back at me before turning to Maul. " No we will not join you" I said as Ventress and I ran towards Maul.

The two of us battled Maul as he slash Ventress against her sister and threw her against the wall. Maul was advancing towards me as I block his lightsaber and threw him though a glass window.

I supported Ventress as we went to check on Maul who was tied up by Bo-Katan with Rex and 332nd surrounding him.

Kix walk up to us and took Ventress to examine her wounds. Master Plo Koon, Iduna and Rex walk up to me.

" Mandalore has been restored now with Maul under arrest we can take him back to the Jedi Council" he said. Captain Vaughn ran up to us.

" General Tano we receive a transmission call from General Kenobi" he said. " Thank you Captain Vaughn tell the troopers to head back to the LAAT" I order as he nodded and left.

" Let's go discuss the inhibitor chips with the Council" Master Plo Koon said.

~Time Skips~

Valeria POV

I stood next to General Kenobi along with Hunter and Cody in command center with the holograms of General Skywalker, General Plo Koon, Ahsoka, Mom, Rex, Woffle and Dad.

" Masters I've bright some bad news" General Skywalker said. " What is it Anakin" Obi-Wan said. " Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith Lord we are looking for" he said as we stood in shock.

" A Sith Lord? What evidence do you have" Mace-Windu said. " He told me he knows the way of the dark side and told me to use his knowledge" he said.

" We also have something to add on that" Ahsoka said as she look at mom who nodded. As she showed us a weird looking chip.

" We discover these inhibitor chips that are implanted inside the clones and we found out about their purpose" she said.

" These chips allow the clones to obey any orders that is given to them and one of the Order is Order 66" mom said looking worriedly.

" Blinded we have been by the Sith" Master Yoda said as he closed his eyes.

" What is Order 66" I said curiously. " Order 66 is an order that makes all my clones to execute the Jedis for treason towards the Chancellor and the Republic" my adopted father said.

I felt sick to my stomach that the Chancellor of the Republic was using my brothers as slaves and force them to kill the important people that sacrifice themselves for the Republic.

" We already inform Master Shaak Ti who is in Kamino, that's why I'm sending my daughter  Valeria and the Bad Batch to Kamino to find out more about the chips and the other two orders that was mention" my mother said as I smiled.

" I would to talk to Jango in private please" I said as they nodded and left the room as Plo Koon, Ahsoka, Rex, Wolffe and Mom left the chat.

" It's good to see you dad" I said softly as he smiled. " You must be Valeria, your mother told me so much about you" he said as I smiled warmly and started tear a bit.

" I want to say I'm proud of you Val and you may have been adopted and I know I can never replace your real father but I want you to know that I love you my little adi'ka and so does your mother and your brothers" he said as I wipe my tears.

" Thank you father and I'm lucky that I was given the best father in the world, a father who truly accepted and loved me with all his heart" I said as father smiled warmly.

" After this war I would like to discuss a surprise I want to make for your mother" he said as I nodded as transmission ended.

I walk out of the command center to find the Bad Batch, Fives, Echo, Hevy, Droaidbait and Cutup waiting for me.

" Alright little sis ready to go to Kamino" Hunter said as I nodded and we board the Nu-shuttle and went into hyperspace towards Kamino.

Note: Also Happy Father's Day everyone and to all of the fathers other spading time with their families and children.