Intro

( her mandalorian armor)

Iduna POV

Ursa and I started to shoot the mandalorian commandos while helping Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi return to the Republic.

" Go and tell the Republic about Maul. We can hold him off we can beat him" Bo-Katan said as Ursa and I close move closer to Bo-Katan.

" We will send Iduna as our Nite Owl representative" Ursa said looking at me as I gave her a firm nod.

" I'm sorry about Satine you were here sister. I'm sorry" the Jedi said sadly as we both enter the Nu-class shuttle.

Ursa and Bo-Katan turn to glance and gave me a firm nod. " Iduna remember This is the way" they both said

" This is the way" I said as they both went back to hold off Maul's Shadow Collectives and the commandos.

Soon the shuttle doors closed as I took the co-pilot seat next to the Jedi as we quickly left Mandalore's atmosphere and jump into hyperspace.

Obi-Wan POV

I sigh sadly and close my eyes as I thought about Satine's death. It seems everywhere I go Maul always seems to be bringing me more pain and suffering.

I heard shuffling as I turn my attention back to the mandalorian warrior. " Thank you for the assist back there" I said she turn to me.

" Don't mention it Jedi Master" she said taking her helmet off and placing it onto her lap.

" I don't believe we have met miss" I said trying to get her name. "My name is Iduna Villa Fett at your service and you are " she said.

My eyes widen a bit." Are you perhaps related to Jango Fett" I said as she stiff a bit.

" He was my husband and I haven't heard from him in a while" she said. I felt bad for her and how am I going to tell her that Jango is dead.

" Miss Iduna I regret to inform you that Jango died on Geonosis" I said as her expression turn sorrow and sad.

" I'm deeply sorry miss but correct me if I'm wrong but I think he had a little boy with him on Geonosis" I said.

" Tell me was his name Boba please Master Kenobi tell me that was his name" she said desperately.

" Yes he had a little boy named Boba" I said as she sigh in relief. " Oh stars my baby boy he's alright where is he" she said.

" He's on the planet Kamino" I said as she gave me a small smile.

" Thank Master Jedi and What's on Kamino and why is he there" she said.

" Kamino is a cloning facility and was sent there after Jango died to be with the other clones" I said as she raises an eyebrow.

" Clones? What kind of clones" she said curiously asking for answers. " Why Jango Fett's clones" I said as she stood in shook.

"Your saying I have an army of sons?" She said as I nodded.

Iduna POV

I sat in silence as I tried to process what Master Jedi Kenobi told me about my husband and my sons. " R4 exit hyperspace" he said as the shuttle exit hyperspace.

I stared at the Republic's capital planet . Coruscant. I felt a strong sense of hope and confidences. The Republic is our last hope and chance against Maul's army to retake Mandalore back to its former glory.

However, I'm excited to meet my " sons" and trying to find and make sure Boba is safe and sound. I left him all alone I should have never left my family.

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed this