Chapter 34

Iduna POV

I was sleeping peacefully but I heard footsteps and the voices of my kids. " Sh sh sh don't wake your mother up it's surprise" I heard Jango whispered to others. I felt someone shake as I open my eyes to find my kids standing there holding flowers and balloons.

" Happy Birthday!! Mom" they yelled as Fives flop himself on top of me and hug me tightly. I laugh as the rest join in.

" Aw you guys didn't have to bring me anything" I said as Boba smiled brightly and took out a box. " A gift from everyone mom" he said.

" Oh mom you didn't have to give me something" I told him as he blush shyly and gave a big warm hug. " Your the best mom I could ever ask for" he said as I hug him back tightly. " Thank you Boba" I said as he sat next to me as I open my present.

It was a some candles , birthday card, family portrait of us and lastly and mug that says " Thou Shall Not Try Me".

I hug every of my little babies and kiss them on their cheek. " Aw thank you my little babies you guys are amazing" I said as they each kiss me on the cheek and left to their room.

Jango sat next to me and kiss me passionately as he hug me tightly. " Happy Birthday cyar'ika here's my gift to you" he said handing me a slim long box. " You didn't have to give anything dear" I told him as he smiled as he wrap his arms around my waist.

I open the box to find a beautiful ring and necklace. I smiled widely as I gave Jango and tight hug. " Oh Jango it's  so beautiful thank you dear" I told him as he hug me back.

" Your the best wife I could ever ask for I'm glad that I married you" he said as he stood up and went into the bathroom and made a nice bath with lavender petals.

" You take your nice and relaxing bath cyar'ika and the kids and I while make you breakfast and dinner" he said as he peck my cheek and left to go downstairs.

After my warm bath I change into some comfortable clothes and went downstairs to the living room to snuggle close with my oldest sons.

Jango POV

I was tidings the living room up when I heard screaming and arguing coming from the kitchen. " Dad Fives threw frosting at me" Hardcase said covered in frosting.

" Hey Val have you seen the sugar anywhere" Echo said as Valeria pointed at the top cabinet. Woffle, Rex, Cody and Fox were snuggling close to their mother in the living room.

" Fives stop eating the frosting" Kix threatens as he smack Fives with the spatula. " Hey stop harassing me you nurse" Fives retorted as Echo and Dogma were reading the recipe to make the cake.

Hardcase was decorating the cheesecake with Boba,Droidbait, and Cutup. Hevy was along nice cold refreshing lemonade while Valeria help make dinner for Iduna.

Woffle POV

I was laying my head on mom's lap as she ran her fingers through my hair as I relax and closed my eyes at her gentle touch. She leaned down and press a kiss on my forehead as I smiled softly and cuddle close to her.

"Looks like Woffle has a soft spot after all" Cody joked as I pouted and whined. " It's okay Wolffe your still my little brave boy" mom said as I smiled.

" Hey guys dinner is ready" Cutup said as well all went to the dining table. Dad served mom her food which was chicken pasta as we also served our food.

We sat chatting away making jokes and playing around as mom was happily smiling warmly. Hardcase for once wasn't doing any shenanigans.

" Mom do you like your presents" Valeria said as we turn to face mom. " The gifts were wonderful but I'm missing one gift" she said as well all stared confusingly at her.

" What gift are you missing mom I'll bring it to you" Fox said as mom laugh lightly.

" The gift that's missing is you guys. My favorite gift is my family that I love and cherish will continue to love until my dying breath" she said as we all got up and hug her and kiss her.

Dad card back with the cake as we sang happy birthday to mom and Hardcase accidentally slam mom's face in the cake but got wreck when she threw frosting at him.

Iduna POV

I lean on Jango's chest as I snuggle close as Fox, Valeria, Boba, Tup and Woffle we're cuddling close to us as the rest of them were laying on the floor with pillow and blankets as we ate cake and watch videos.

I cuddle close to Jango as he wrap his arms around me while Wolffe laid his head on my lap and Fox laid next to me as well cuddle close into the warm and fluffy blankets.

My greatest gift for my birthday is spending time with my family and enjoying it together as we have fun and relax together. I closed my eyes as my family and I fell into a peaceful sleep stuff with delicious cake in our stomachs.

I smiled softly as I cuddle close to Jango and snuggle my babies close to me as we all slept warmly against each other. I couldn't have ask for a better birthday gift and family.

Note: Hope you guys enjoy this special chapter. I'm not working today cause it's my birthday 🎂 so yea for me. I'm turning 20 year olds and I feel old lol 😆 and comment below for any more ideas.