Chapter 32

Iduna POV

" Mom" someone whispered as I woke up to see Kix standing in front of me. " What's wrong Kix" I said sitting up. " Hardcase is crying mom I think he's stick" Kix said tiredly as I stood up and put on my slippers and follow Kix into their room.

Jesse POV

I sat next to Hardcase who started to squirm around. I place my hand in his forehead and felt how hot he was. " It's okay vod Kix is on his way" I reassured as he continued to whimper and squirm.

" Jesse why do I feel so sad and sick" he said sadly. " It's okay Hardcase your going to be alright" I said as he whimpers. " I want mom Jesse I want mom" he said as I turn to face the others. I gave them a sad expression.

" How is he Jesse" Rex said worriedly. " He's burning up"I said as Rex went to go sit next to Hardcase.

" Hardcase do you want me to pick you up" Rex said softly as Hardcase shook his head. " I want mom Rex I want mom" he whimper as Rex rubber his cheek. " It's okay your going to be okay Kix went to go get mom" Rex said as our bedroom door open and walked in Kix with Mom following him close behind.

" Mom is Hardcase going to die" Fives said worriedly as mom shook her head. " No he's just has the flu he just need some rest and medicine" she said as Rex stood up and let mom sit next to Hardcase.

Hardcase POV

I felt Rex's hand leave my forehead. I was about to call out for mom but soon felt a soft hand on my forehead. " Hardcase your going to be okay mommy is here" mom said softly as I turn around and cuddle into her stomach.

" Mom it's so hot" I whined as mom place her cold hands on my cheeks as I lean into the touch. " Fives bring me some thin blankets, Rex bring a wet cloth and Kix bring the flu medicine" she said gathering  the blankets as the cold air hit my body.

I started to sweat and shiver. " It's so cold mom it's cold in here" I whined again as she gave a kiss in the head. " Your going to be okay Hardcase your going to be fine" she said as she place the thin blankets on my body as well as a wet cloth on  my forehead.

" How do you feel Hardcase" she told me as I relax. " I feel fresh mom" I said sleepily. I felt my bed dip as she stood up I grab her hand.

" Mom can you sleep with me I'm scared" I said as mom nodded. Echo handed her a spare pillow as I scoot over so she can lay next to me.

I snuggle close to her as she wrap her arms around me and brought me close to her as she rubbed my back gently. " Goodnight mom" I said sleepily as she kissed my head.

" Goodnight Hardcase" she said softly as we both fell asleep on each other's arms.

~Time Skips~

Jango POV

I rolled my right as I felt the bed empty. I open my eyes and saw that Iduna wasn't there. I got up and walked towards the boys room.

I open the door as I saw the boys sleeping peacefully. " Dad did you need something" Boba said sleepily. " Oh no I came to check on you guys" I said. I saw my wife sleeping next to Hardcase who was cuddling her.

I walk towards his bunk. " Hardcase had a fever overnight Kix woke up mom so she stayed with Hardcase over the night" Echo explained as I nodded and lightly peck Iduna's cheek and let her sleep with Hardcase.

" Dad why is mom on Hardcase's bed" Valeria said leaning against the door. " Hardcase is sick so your mother spend the night taking care of him" I told her as she nodded.

" Oh okay I'm going back to bed I'm tired" she said as I nodded and left the room. "Dad can you lay next to me" Hardcase said who woke up. I nodded and walk towards his bunk.

I pick up Iduna and place her on the left side on Hardcase as he cuddle into her while I laid on the right and hug the both of them.

" Goodnight dad" Hardcase said as I kiss his forehead. " Goodnight son" I said as he used Iduna's and I arm and wrap around him as the three of us fell asleep peacefully.