Chapter 23

Woffle POV

I stood next to General Plo Koon in the command center as ex-Jedi Ahsoka Tano, my mother, ex-sith Asajj Ventress, Boba and my father Jango standing there discussing the attack on Mandalore.

" Death Watch knows we are coming so we are going to make our way towards them" Bo-Katan said pointing at the landing zone of the holographic planet.

" Iduna and Ursa will jump off and use their jetbacks to provide cover for the LAAT" Ahsoka Tano said as mom nodded.

" The rest of us are going to ambush them as Ahsoka distracts them" General Plo Koon said as we all nodded and ended the meeting.

I notice tension going on between Ventress, my father and my mother as they shifted nervously. " Is there more to discuss" General Plo Koon said.

" We discover something that might help you guys find the Sith Lord" Ventress said. Plo Koon nodded for her to continue.

" Jango manage to infiltrate a Kamino medical terminal and found something way more terrifying" My mother said worriedly. Jango pulled out a  data chip and input in the console.

My eyes widen in disbelief. " I discover that the Jedi Sifo Dyas requested the clone army but it turns out it was actually Count Dooku who requested the inhibitor chips in the clones head" my father said as he press a button for a video to play.

" Lord Sidious I've successfully order the Kaminoans to implant the chips in the clones so they can obey Order 66" Count Dooku said as he talk to a hooded figure.

" Good Lord Tyranus, now the Jedi Order will fall and the chosen one will join the dark side" the hooded figure said. " Master what if this plan backfires and the Jedi find out about the chips" Count Dooku said.

" As chancellor of the Republic I will simply tell the Senate that the Jedi was the one that started this war" Lord Sidious said as the holotape ended.

" I can't believe the Sith Lord we were looking for was under our noses the whole time" General Plo Koon said. My blood boil in anger as the Chancellor of the Republic was secretly using my brothers and I to kill the ones that cared for us.

" That is why Maul is an apprentice to Palpatine and if we captured him we can get more information about the truth of these chips" Ahsoka said as we all nodded.

Ahsoka POV

" Thank you for letting me Ahsoka you may not be part of the Order but you will forever be little Soka to me Jedi or not and I'm sorry for everything " Plo Koon said as I smiled warmly.

" Thank you Master Plo Koon and apology accepted I never knew Jedis like Master Kenobi and Skywalker were affected by my exile" I said as he place a warm hand on my shoulder.

" Oh Knight Skywalker brought you a gift if you can follow me towards the barracks if Iduna and Jango would follow as well" He said as we followed him with Woffle walking next to Iduna.

Plo Koon open the barracks door as a group of the 501st battalion wearing orange marking on their helmet.

" Good to see you again Commander Tano" Rex said as Hardcase, Jesse, Kix, Dogma and Tup stood at attention in front of the battalion.

" I'm not a Commander anymore Rex" I said as Rex smiled. " Whatever you say Commander" he joked. I laugh lightly as Iduna remove her helmet.

" Ummi!! I miss you" Hardcase yelled as he hugh Iduna tightly. " General Skywalker made a separate group of troopers to be your battalion and we are known as the 332nd battalion" Rex said. One of the clones with a antenna saluted to me.

" Sir Captain Dave Vaughn of the 332nd Battalion" Vaughn said as the troopers saluted back. I saluted back as I excuse myself to talk to Ventress and Bo-Katan

Iduna POV

I huffed as Hardcase and Tup hug me tightly. Rex smiles softly as he joined in as well.

" Mother you are not leave our sight anymore" Jesse said sassily as Kix nodded in agreement. I smiled warmly as I turn to introduce their father.

" Boys this is Jango your father" I said as they tense a bit as Jango smiled at his clone army.
" I'm sorry for leaving you guys and not being there" he said as they stared at him but soon nodded.

" We forgive you dad but your not allowed to leave mother again" Kix said as Jango smiled as they brought him into a hug.

" Mom this Dave Vaughn he's a shiny" Hardcase said happily as Vaughn waves nervously at me.

" Hello Dave" I said as I brought him into a hug. He hug me back as he cuddle close. Soon Plo Koon, Bo-Katan and Ahsoka walk up to us.

" We arrived at Mandalore's system now prepare to battle Maul and Death Watch be advised they know we are coming" Ahsoka said as we all nodded and walk towards the hangar bay to border the LAAT.

This is the day we're we restore Mandalore back to her former glory by bringing Maul and his Shadow Collectives down and show them who are the true Mandalorians.