Chapter 55

Note: This is going to take place in an alternative universe. The name of the song is called Vogel Im Käfig used in the anime show Attack On Titan. I'm also working on the new clone wars book named, Call of Silence.

The chapter is also going to be in Third POV. Also, I can't believe this book is at 34k as it was my very first Star Wars book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our house is fine, our houses is fine, it's going to be in one piece when we get there. Boba thought as he and Rose ran towards the direction of their home as people ran to safety.

As they round the corner, Boba and Rose saw their home destroyed. " Mom! Mom!" Boba yelled as Iduna open her eyes when she heard the voice of her son.

" Boba." She said as Boba and Rose arrived.

" Rose grabbed that end of the house and pull it with everything you got." Boba said as Rose nodded as they both began to pull on the house trying to free their mother who was stuck.

The sound of giant footsteps can be heard as Boba looked up in horror and saw that Titans were walking through the town. He felt fear overcome him as another giant pair of heavy footsteps were heard coming towards them.

" Hurry up! Damn it!" Boba said to his sister, Rose. " I'm trying." She said desperately trying to free her mother from underneath the debris.

" It's them. You guys you've to get out of here. Boba! Just take Rose and run now." Iduna yelled as her son shook his head.

" I would like that more than anything!! But I need you on your feet." He said desperately trying to lift up the house to free his mother.

" Sweetie listen to me, my legs have been crushed even if you could get me out I can't run do you understand there's no time." She said as Boba let droplets of tears land on the ground.

" Whatever I'll carry you on my back!" He screamed as he didn't want to leave his mom behind. Rose began to cry as she didn't want to leave her older sister behind.

" Will you shut up! And listen to me once in your life! One thing I'm asking you one thing! Ros make him." Iduna yelled in desperation.

Her daughter shook her head and cried uncontrollably as she didn't wan her older sister to die.

"Do you want all three of us to die." Iduna said as she heard the sound of a jet pack and look up to see Silas landing behind her kids.

" Silas, please take the kids to safety and get out of here."Iduna said in desperation as Silas gave her a reassuring smile.

" Now Iduna that's not our only option left. I'm a trained commando I'll handle this." He said as he took out his blaster and ran to where the Titan was coming from.
_______________________________
Silas froze in horror at the sight of the Titan.
It was staring right at him. He put his blaster away and flung Boba over his shoulder and picked up his little sister Rose.

" Hey! What are you doing! Put me down you bastard!" Boba yelled as Iduna smiled weakly at Silas. " Thank you Silas." She said as she watch her precious kids are be taken to safety.

" Wait no! We can't just leave her!" Boba yelled as he reach his hand out to his mom who reach hers out towards their retreating forms.

" I love you both ! Do you hear me! Stay alive!"Iduna cried out to their retreating figures with her arm outstretched as well.

A memory flashed in her mind of a happier moment.

Bringing a hand to her mouth, she was grateful the children could not hear what she was about to sob, "Don't leave me."

Boba couldn't look away when the Titan dug through his house and pick up his mom.

" STOP!" He begged and screamed as he watch his mother struggling to get free. Boba couldn't look away when the Titan snapped his mother's snipe and watch it lift his mother's limp body up to its mouth.

Rose look away as she didn't want to witness her mother's brutal death. Boba stared in hopelessness and horror as the Titan open its mouth and bit his mom causing blood to falling from the sky as Boba watch the thing swallow his mother's dead body and stared at him.

"On that day, mankind remembered..The fear of oppression under them, and the humiliation of being caged like birds."