Chapter 37

Peace Park, Mandalore
Young Jango x Young Iduna  Part 2

Iduna POV

I was talking to Ursa when she look over my shoulder and smirk. I gave her a confused look as I turn around to find Jango wearing civilian clothes and not his usual mandalorian armor.

" I have to go Iduna have fun" Ursa said wiggling her eyebrows as she walk away. I rolled my eyes at her playfulness.

I smiled warmly at Jango who stood in front of me. " Hello Jango what brings you here" I said softly as he rubbed his neck sheepishly.

" I was wondering if you want to walk around in Peace Park" he said as I thought for a minute before replying. " Sure sounds like fun I could use some fresh air" I said as he held out his hand. As I took it as we both walk out of the palace and got on a speeder towards the park.

Jango POV

I sat next to Iduna and stared at her as the wind softly blew her hair making her beautiful face glow like a goddess.

She was staring at the buildings as the driver took us to Peace Park. Once the speeder landed on the platform. I got off first and held out my hand for Iduna.

" Thank you Jango your such a gentleman" she said as she kiss my cheek. I felt my face become warm as I blush lightly.

Iduna wrap her hand around my arm as we strolled through the park. An old marry coupe smiled warmly at us.

" Aw young love" they said as they pass by us and continued walking. I found a good bench that has the view of the whole city.

Iduna and I sat down as we stared at the sunset as some stars were visible since night time is coming. I played with my hands as I tried to to muster up my courage to tell Iduna my feelings.

" Hey Iduna there's something I want to tell you" I said as she turn to face me. I felt myself blush lightly at her beautiful blue eyes.

" Okay what's on your mind Jango" she said as I took a deep breath and held both of her hands.

" Iduna you are the most wonderful and beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life and everyday I find myself thinking a bitch your warm smile and your beautiful bright blue eyes. I know many fear me  for being a bounty hunter but being with you makes feel like I'm me again" I said as she blinked and waited patiently.

" Jango.." she said as I continued.
" What I want to say is that I love you Iduna and I want to spend the rest of my life with you not as friends but as lover or maybe hopefully as a husband. I understand if you don't feel the same for me but I love you Iduna from the moment Satine introduce you I knew you were the woman I've been looking for my whole life" I said as I stared at her.

She place both of her hands on my cheeks as she lean in and kiss me softly. I stood in shock but place my hand around her neck as I deepened the kiss.

We both away as she laid her head against my chest. " Jango I love you too and I want to be with you as well" she said as smiled brightly and wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her into my chest.

" I'll protect you and love you Iduna thank you" I said laying my head on top of hers as we both watch the moon shine bright with the stars twinkling.

I pull out my mother's old wedding ring as I stared at it and thought about the future that will hold good and bad things for the both of us once we get married.