Chapter 51

Cal POV

I was walking through the halls of Organa's household when I accidentally bump into Valeria. " So sorry Val I didn't see you there" I said blushing lightly.

Val laugh lightly and smiled warmly at me which made my heart beat fast. " It's fine Cal it was my fault I was being clumsy." She said scratching her neck sheepishly.

We both stood in silence as we watch the sun set between the mountains. " So I heard that you got the rank of Knight congrats buddy." She said.

I felt myself frown a bit when she called buddy. I took a deep breath and held her hands against mine. It's time to confess my feelings for her.

" Valeria ever since I bump into you on my mission here. I thought you were the most beautiful woman I ever seen in life and your hospitality and kindness made me feel welcome and warm." I said as Val smiled warmly.

" Oh Cal thank you that's kind of you." She said. " What I'm trying to say is that I love you and I've had loved since our first encounter. And I understand if you don't feel the same." I admitted.

I watch as Valeria stared at me as I look away knowing the answer. " I love you too Cal." She said as I turn around quickly and blush.

I smiled brightly and spun her around as she let out a happy squeal. I set her down and kissed her lips softly.

She blush lightly before returning the kiss as we both kissed each other. The kiss was filled with passion and love.

We broke away as I held her hand tightly and smiled warmly at her as the sun made her look like a goddess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valeria POV

I smiled brightly at the sight of Cal. I can't believe I just confess my feelings to my crush. I wonder what buir will think. I thought as I started to dread a bit.

What would buir think of me dating a Jetii. I thought of the outcome of this situation if my parents ever find out.

I know my mother wouldn't mind and support my choices but the only only thing I worry about is my buir and my ori'vode.

My thoughts were cut off by Cal kissing me in the cheek which made me blush light. I lean my head against his shoulder.

We both stood and watch the sunset in the horizon when we heard a loud squeal. I turn around to find my mother smiling widely and felt the force radiate happiness.

" Mom what are you doing here." I ask nervously as my mom gave me a soft expression.

" Oh I was on my to Breha's office when I accidentally stumble upon the both of you." She said softly as I smiled.

" So you want tell buir and the others." I said as mom nodded. " I won't tell a soul and I have to go now dear and have fun." Mom said with a smirk and Cal and I blush lightly.

After she left Cal wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him as we both watch the sun set over the mountains.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iduna POV

I smiled brightly and warmly at the both of them as Boba stood next to me. " He seems like a nice guy." He said as I smiled warmly.

" Yea I'm glad Valeria found someone that cares for her." I said as Boba stared at me.
" What does that mean mom?" He asked as I smiled down at him and ruffled his hair.

" It means that one day your father and I won't be around so that's why enjoy your moments and find someone who is meant for you." I said as Boba hugged me tightly.

" Please don't leave mom." He said as I smiled warmly and hugged him back. " I won't leave you Boba nor your brothers." I said as I kiss his head.

" Let's go check on your father before he does anything reckless and acts like a stubborn bantha." I stated which made Boba chuckled.

Boba and I walk away from the scene as I let Valeria have some privacy with her boyfriend whom I find to perfect for her. I made a note to tease Valeria about when will I have grandkids.