Chapter 18

Valeria- Age 14

Fives POV

I sat against a crate while playing cards with Hardcase, Jesse and Echo. The break room door open as Valeria and Boba walk in wearing cadet armor.

Valeria walk pass us looking piss and annoyed. Hardcase, Jesse , Echo and I stared at each other as we look at Boba. " What's wrong with her" Hardcase said.

Boba stared at Valeria who threw her helmet off and sat in the corner. " She started a fight and mom got mad and grounded her" Boba said. Echo shook his head and sigh.

"Anything else happened" Jesse said Boba sigh as he took off his helmet. " She said that mom only adopted her out pity" Boba said as I shook my head and walk towards her.

Valeria POV

I sat in the corner with my knees against my chest as I silently cried. " Hey kiddo what's wrong" Fives said sitting next to me. I shuffle away from him as I stared at the wall.

" I heard what happened during training" he said as I stayed quiet still mad at mom for saying that. " It's not my fault that Jedi padawan was being rude to me and called me a mistake I had to defend myself" I stated at him.

" I know you did but sometimes violence isn't the answer" Fives said I rolled my eyes at what mom told me.

" I understand mom is worried but at the same time she needs to see that I can handle myself and that I don't need to be baby all the time"I said as Fives sigh.

" Mom is just worried for all of us in her eyes we will always be here kids" Fives said as he took out a photo.

I took the photo and stared in awe. It was mom carrying me when she first found me in the prison cell. " She told me that you were the best thing that happened to her" Fives said as I felt tears form in my eyes.

" She said that she was glad to have adopted a young, fierce and bright daughter like you" he said as I hug the photo against my chest.

" I've been acting so rude towards her lately and she's been so patient with me" I said weakly as Fives brought me into a hug.

I cried against his shoulder as he rub my back as guilt started to take over. " Mom always loves you just like how we love you as well" Fives said as I let go and dried my tears.

I saw mom looking at me sorrowfully and sad as I felt tears form again. I ran up to her and hug her.

Iduna POV

I stood frozen as Valeria started to cry and hug me. I turn to face the boys who look at me in a sad expression.

" I'm sorry mom I was been mean to you" she said weakly. I shook my head and hug her back. " No it's okay dear it's normal to be angry at some point and I've through the same thing as you" I said softly as she whimper a bit.

" Your not going to leave me right or abounded me right mom" she as I shook my head and dried her tears.

" No I'm not going to abounded you dear" I said patting her head. " Thanks mom for being there" she said.

Obi-Wan came in with Anakin following behind. " We talk to padawan Shen's behavior so he's being dealt with" Obi-Wan said as o gave Valeria a smile.

" Thank you Uncle Obi-Wan I didn't mean to start a fight" she said as Obi-Wan and Anakin smiled warmly.

"Anytime my dear now tomorrow we have a new squad joining us their a special unique troopers with some enhancements" Obi-Wan said.

" We also decide to make Iduna go on a small recon mission by herself"Anakin said as I nodded at him.

" Wait but someone should go with her" Echo said as the rest nodded. " I'll take Boba and Valeria with me" I said as Anakin and Obi-Wan nodded.

Soon the day ended with my kids and I going to the mess hall and eating  some food while we chatted what are we going to do after the war.