Chapter 9

Iduna POV

Fox,Valeria, Boba and I saw Cody standing there with Cutup and Droidbait smiling widely. Boba and Valeria glared at them and held my hands.

" Mom! Your alive!"Cutup said happily as he threw his arms around me and hug me tightly. I laugh and hug him back. " Hey I want some hugs too" Droidbait and Cody said as they joined in.

" Excuse you but mom is ours" Boba and Valeria said shoving my them as they hug me. I laugh lightly as I hug them back and kiss them in their head. We let go of each other. Cody turn to Obi-Wan.

" Cody you don't mind showing Iduna around now would you?" Obi-Wan said as Cutup and Droidbait smiled widely.

" Yes sir" Cody said as Obi-Wan nodded and left. Cody turn around to face. " Let's go ma" he said professionally as he showed us around the cruiser. Boba and Valeria held on to my arm tightly while glaring at patrol station clones.

We pass by few doors as Cody talk about which each door is. " Hey are you guys hungry" he said as we all nodded.Soon the door slide open as some clones were eating, talking, and playing cards.

We grab a tray of food and to sit in an empty table some of the clones look in our direction. Soon we sat down as one of the clones spoke.

" Are you really out mom" he said as I nodded. " Yes I'm Iduna Fett" I said as they all stood up and started to ask me questions. Some even came and hug. " Hey! She's ours" Valeria and Boba said as they slap any clones hand.

" Guys please be nice" I said as they pouted and cuddle into my stomach. " Alright guys back to business" Boil said as Waxer and Wooley came up to us.

" Màthair  this is Waxer, Wooley, and Boil" Fox said. I smiled and waved at them. " Can you believe it Boil we have a mother I'm so happy" Waxer said as he threw himself and hug me tightly. Soon everyone joined in. But soon they started arguing on who's get to cuddle with me.

I felt someone tap my back as I turn around to find Rex, Fives, and Hevy smiling at me. " Mom your alive oh I've miss you" Fives cried. " I'm sorry mom but it's our turn to spend some time with you" Hevy said as Rex came and carried me bridal style before running off with me in his arms as Hevy and Fives following behind.

However, Boba  notice that I went missing since the others were busy arguing for my affection.

Valeria POV

" Hey shes ours get your own" Boba and I yelled as they started to argue soon Cody and Cutup argue to Fox and Waxer. Boil was head locking Wooley.

I turn around to speak with mom but notice that she wasn't there. I started to panic as I frantically look around for her. I felt tears run down my face as Waxer notice me crying.

"Val' ika what's wrong" he yelled as the rest stop fighting and kneel next to me. " I-I can't find Ummi" I said sadly as Fox kneel and whip my tears. " It's okay Val we'll find her" Wooley said.

Boba clear his throat as we turn to face his direction. " What is it Boba" Droidbait said.

" I saw who took mom" he said as he and the rest of my brother expression turned dark.

" Who was it" Fox said darkly. " Rex, Fives and Hevy took mom" he said as Cody turn into protective mode.

" Alright vods the 501st took Mathàir we will get her back" Cody order as the rest of my brothers shouted in agreement.

Soon we all quickly ran towards the 501st barracks to find Ummi and keep her with us. I smiled brightly as for once Boba and I working together to save Ummi so we can cuddle with her.