Chapter 6

Few Weeks Later

It's been a couple weeks since Grievous has taken me hostage and torturing me. Days after days of pain and suffering I finally found a way to escape.

I groan weakly as the droids threw me back into my cell. Once they left I force myself with whatever energy I have left to pick lock the cell door.

I took out a bobby pin and started to pick the lock as the cell door open. I quickly made my way through the halls but soon stop when I heard crying. Curiosity got the best of me as I near at the cell door.  I press my ear against the door as I heard faint crying that sounded like a child.

I quickly lock pick the cell door as I open it and found a dog laying against a five year old girl huddle against the corner. " Hey Little one are you okay" I said as my mother instincts kick in as I moved closer to her.

The dog the started to bark as a sign to stay away. " Hey boy it's okay I won't hurt her" I said gently as I place my hand on the dog's head as he growled first but soon started to calm down as I petted him gently.

He whine and leaned against the touch " It's okay boy your okay" I said gently as he led me towards the little girl.

" Hey sweetie what's wrong" I said trying to get close but she huddle more against the wall and started to whine. " Hey your okay I'm getting you out of here" I said as she look up at me with tears.

" What's your name" I said kneeling in front of her as she sniffs. " My name is Valeria" she said weakly. " That's a beautiful name, I'm Iduna nice to meet you" I said as I carried her and felt her wrap her arms around my neck.

I place blanket over her as I look both ways of the hall before running towards a shuttle .  Once we entered the shuttle  we quickly flew away towards Coruscant.

Boba POV

" Once again getting involved with the Jedis is never a good idea" Hondo said to Aurra. I stood in the balcony watching the scenery of the landscape. I wonder where mom is. I look down at the photo of both them smiling warmly.

"We have a problem Jango is dead but apparently he was married" Aurra said. I pretend to watch the view as I listen to their conversations. " Ah yes I knew his wife she was a kind and wonderful woman" Hondo said.

I felt anger rise up in body but took a deep breath to calm myself.

" Aurra we got an incoming ship Jedi by the look of it" Bossk said. " Mace-Windu?" I said.

" Finally took them long enough" she said as she also added " Move Slave 1 at the outskirts and get the hostages ready."

" Right" Bossk said over the com link. " Boba let's go greet the Jedis" Aurra said.

~Time Skips~

Iduna POV

I landed the shuttle in front of the Jedi temple as I quickly carried Valeria and started to yell for help but soon felt my legs give up as I fall.

My vision started to black out as I heard footsteps run towards me and felt my body get carried by someone. Soon I fell unconscious as sleep took over me.

Boba POV

" Please don't leave me" I said as Plo Koon place a warm hand on my shoulder. " Boba the hostages these men will die innocent men" Plo Koon said as I refuse to answer and led me outside the bar where Hondo was waiting.

" He will not reveal of the location of the hostages" Plo Koon said. " Tell the Jedis what he wants to know Boba" Hondo said.

" Why should I help anybody I've got no one" I said looking at the ground sadly.

" It is the honorable thing to do and it's what your father would have wanted you do and your not alone Boba your mother she's waiting for you." Hondo said.

Note: I'm sorry if I'm updating slowish hope you guys enjoy this chapter.