Chapter 49

Iduna POV

I was sofa while reading my book when my husband Jango Fett came down the stairs and sat next to me as he laid his head on my shoulder.

I smiled and laid my head up of his as we waited for our boys to come down to show us their Halloween costumes that they brought from the store.

" Mom" Echo said a bit nervous as he poke his head out. Jango choke on his coffee as he tried his best to not laugh.

" Come on out Echo so I can take a picture of you guys in your costumes." I said happily holding the camera in my hand.

Echo huff as he step out followed by Fives, Hardcase, Jesse, and Kix. Boba started to laugh hard as he had tears in his eyes.

" Boba!! Shut up!!" Echo screamed as Boba laugh harder as he rolled on the floor. I smiled warmly at sight of my big babies in their costumes.

" Aw you guys look so adorable and cute" I said pinching Fives's cheek as he huffed his chest with pride. " Thanks mom I'm the adorable unicorn so I'm fabulous." Fives said as I rolled my eyes.

" Mom I don't like my costume" Tup said as he step out which made me  squeal happily. " Aw but you look so adorable" I said softly.

Tup pouted embarrassingly as I pinch his cheeks softly. Boba was laughing his ass off while Valeria chuckled softly.

" You guys are so dramatic what such babies" She said as Fives and Hardcase gave her a hurtful expression. " Mom! Val is doubting my costume" Hardcase said as I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

The doorbell rang as Jango went to open the door. " Hello Ursa good to see you again." He said as he let Ursa and two kids in.

" Aunt Iduna!!" Sabine said running up to me and gave me a hug. " Hello sweetie it's good to see you again." I said hugging her and smiled at her costume. " Sorry for being late you know how Sabine is when she paints." Iduan smiled and laugh lightly.

" Oh Sabine" she said as walk into the kitchen to make some tea  while the boys played with Sabine and Tristan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valeria POV

I let out a yawn as I stared at my datapad screen trying to figure out how to start my mid-term research paper. A soft knock was heard from my bedroom door.

" Hey Val what's wrong" my mom said as I look up from datapad. " Nothing it's just kriffing teacher gives to much homework" I said leaning back on my chair.

" I made some tea and dinner why don't you take a break from school it will help you relax" she said softly. " I don't know mom I have a lot of assignments and projects" I said.

My mom gave me a stern a look and raise one of her eye brows. " Oh really? Are you sure about that?" She said as I thought for a moment before sighing and closing my laptop.

I followed mom downstairs and saw Rex, Cody, Boba, Fives, Tup, Echo, Wolffe, Jesse, Hardcase, Sabine, and Kix watching and playing on the living room floor.

" Aunt Val" Sabine said happily as I smiled and sat next to my buir and hugged him. " Take a break ad'ika" Buir said as he wrapped his arms around me.

Mom came back with a tray of drinks and setting it down on the table before sitting next to me. Rose was playing with Tristan some board games.

I smiled warmly as my mom wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I felt loved and warm as I being hugged by the two most important people that meant a lot to me.

I laugh as Boba beat Fives at Mario Kart who was pouting like a little baby. Wolffe and Fox were playing with uno cards along with Rex and Cody.

I sigh happily as I cuddle close to my parents and laid my head on my mom's stomach as I gently closed my eyes and spelt comfortably.