Chapter 14

Valeria Fett- Age 8
Few Months Later

Iduna POV

I was finishing folding the laundry when my doorbell rang. " Val can you get the door" I yelled. I heard footsteps run towards the door.

" Aunt Ahsoka!!" Valeria yelled as I carried the basket and saw Ahsoka standing there. " Hey Ahsoka what brings you here" I told her.

" I though I would stop by and talk to you about something important" she said but I notice that she looked sad and angry. " Hey Val why don't you take this basket to my room" I did handing Val the basket as she left.

I grab Ahsoka's hand and led her to sit in the couch as I sat next to her. " What's wrong dear" I said softly as she started to cry. " I'm so stressed out and tired the Council treat me like a child" she said as I brought her into a hug.

" You may be a child in their eyes but in mine your a strong independent girl Ahsoka and I see you like your were my own daughter" I said softly cupping her cheeks and hugging her. She cried into my shoulders as I hum her a song.

I look up to see Valeria standing there " Ummi what's wrong with Aunt Ahsoka" she said as I smiled softly " She's not feeling well Val" I told her.

Once Ahsoka let go of me she dried her tears.
" I'm sorry for crying" she said I shook my head and laid my hand on her shoulder. " It's okay to cry my dear" I said as Kotep came tubing in and jump on Ahsoka. " Hey buddy how are you" she said petting Kotep as he lick her face.

Ahsoka laugh and started to rubbed his tummy. " You are so adorable" she cooed as Kotep bark happily. Valeria sat next to Ahsoka as they played with Kotep.

" I'll make some snacks for you guys, Valeria show Ahsoka our new pool" I said as Val jump up excitedly. "Okay Ummi" she said as she grab Ahsoka's hand led her outside.

Ahsoka POV

I stared in awe at how big the pool is. Valeria came back with a pair of swim shorts and crop top. " Here Ummi wanted you to wear this so you can be fresh" she said as I thank her and walk inside the bathroom to change.

After I change into my swim outfit I saw Iduna making sandwiches and other snacks. " Do you need any help" I said as she smiled " Yes please can you help me with the tray of lemonades and bring them outside" she said as I nodded and took the tray outside.

Valeria and Kotep where already inside the pool as Iduna sat in a chair and watch them swim and play around. I sat next to her as Boba came running out and dolphin dive into the pool splashing Valeria on the face.

I laugh lightly at the sight as I turn to face Iduna who was holding out a lemonade for me. I grab it " Thank you" I said as I took a sip and relax against my comfy chair.

" Thank you Miss Fett I really needed this" I said. " It's no problem Ahsoka just call me Iduna" she said softly as I smiled warmly.

Soon the phone went off as Iduna got up and went to answered it. I closed my eyes as I felt the warm air blow against my face. I felt water land on me as I open my eyes to find Valeria laughing. I smirked and took out a water gun and started to fire water at her as she tried to run away.

I felt someone carry me and throw me inside the pool. I swam up to the surface and saw Valeria laughing as I splashed water at her.

She back walk backwards and started to run as she did a canon ball into the pool. I look away so water won't land on my eye.

I got out of the pool and wrap a towel around me as I sat down next to Iduna eating ice cream. I wrap my arms around her as she screamed because how soaking wet I am.

I laugh and hug her tightly " Thank you for understanding mom" I said as my eyes widen of my words. But soon Iduna hug me back.

" It's okay Ashoka you can call me mom" she said softly as I felt tears run down as I hug her more tightly. The whole day was fun and relaxing especially spending some time with the Fett's. I'm glad to have a mother-figure like Iduna in my life she's so kind, gentle and understanding person.