Chapter 39

Valeria POV

I was helping my parents and vods help decorate and paint the new nursery for our new baby sister. " Hardcase stop throwing me paint on my face" Fives yelled as he and Hardcase where messing around.

Fox was helping mom paint the wall as Boba, Woffle, Cody help Dad set up the baby crib for our new baby sister.

" Mom look I brought this adorable doll for the baby hopefully she'll like it" I said happily as mom grab the doll and put it inside a basket that's filled with other toys that she bought.

Rex was helping Kix and Jesse paint some beautiful flowers in the wall for so the baby to admire. Echo was helping Dogma and Tup set up the drawer.

Cutup, Hevy,  and Droidbait were putting lights on the canopy as they hang it over the crib. Soon we all help paint flowers on walls to finish off the nursery.

As Rex, Cody, Mom and I started to put pillows and blankets on the crib. Dad was putting some shelves up to put some books  up there for the baby.  After we all finish mom put the doll that I gave her on the crib as we exit the bow decorated baby nursery. (Picture on top)

Iduna POV

I gently sat on couch as I held my baby bump. Woffle sat next to me as he laid his head on my stomach. Soon the baby kick as he stare in awe.

" Mom what was that" he said curiously as laugh lightly. " That was your baby sister kicking" I said as he rubbed my stomach softly. Fox, Rex, Tup, Fives along with Hardcase cuddle against me on the couch as Jango, Valeria, Boba and Echo went to go bring some takeout for us to eat.

" Mom what are you going to name the baby" Fives said as I rubbed his hair. " I don't know yet Fives" I said as he thought for a moment.

" Oh let's name her Hannah" he said as Cody shook his head. " Oh what about Melody"Hardcase chimes in.

Tup POV

I cuddle against Ummi as my vodes where trying to find a perfect name for our new baby sister. " What about Rose" I said as they all stood quiet.

" Actually that's a beautiful name Rose I live that name thank you my little cub" Mom said as she kiss my forehead as I blush lightly.

Soon dad and the others came back with some delicious takeouts. We gather around the dinner table to grab our food as we headed into the living room and laid down as we all watch a movie.

I sat next to mom as dad wrap his arms around mom's baby bump as he laid his head against hers and rubbed the bump softly. I smiled as Hardcase was happily eating his food.

Hardcase POV

I'm so happy to meet my new baby sister. I'm glad that the war is over mom is my light in darkness and without her none of my brothers and I would be here living a normal life like normal human beings.

Even though the without the war none of us would've existed but mom was the one that brought us all together to be part of something that we clones always dream of and that is by having actual parents that nurture and love us.

Tup got up and went to sit next to Dogma as I scoot closer to mom and laid my head on her stomach as I fell asleep feeling my new baby sister's kicks.

Fox POV

I smiled at my vods as I thought about what would the traitorous Chancellor would've done if he got control of the inhibitor chips.

Even though dad wasn't around much with us in Kamino. I'm glad mom found us and loved us the way a mother would love her child. I'm glad I got to live a life where I get to spend time as a normal person with my parents at my side.

I get nightmares of Order 66 but I'm glad my Ummi was there confront my nightmares as she sang her lovely lullaby to me. I smiled warmly at the sight as we all watch the movie and mess around waiting for the arrival of my baby sister and welcome her into the Fett family.