Chapter 3

"I don't keep secrets. I keep people out of my business" - The Godfather
_______________________________

"The transaction has been already made. The money is on the Sweden bank account." Alfred passed me the document which proved what Lenin reassured. "We are expecting the cocaine shipment to arrive tomorrow at the port by midnight." I nodded affirmatively to show that I was paying attention and turned to Alfred who read my expression.

"Miss Kingsley would like to know, why the Colombian cartel took so long this time?" Alfred tossed the paper to Lenin which he grabbed shortly putting it in his briefcase.

"They were struggling of gathering the amount of cocaine scripted due to the Mexicans stealing from them lately." Lenin rubbed his hands together, showing his nervousness. I raised my glare to meet his and his hands immediately found the sides of his legs. Like a soldier to a general. Alfred opened his mouth to speak but I shut him down with a motion of my hand.

"Next time the shipment is not delivered on time, tell them that the Mexicans will not be the only thing they will be struggling about." I clutched the tip of my heel louder against the floor, earning a sharp exhale from Lenin.

"Of course boss." He lowered his head out of respect and took a step back. This meant he was asking for permission to be dismissed. With my fingers reaching the desk he was long gone.

Lenin would be our public relations executive, would we were a company. He handles the representatives and hosts the meetings with other Mafias. Having worked as a detective, his past helps him track people but also find the dirt behind a well- played charade. He is good at what he's doing. Pressuring him was the key to motivate him on finding out why those Mexicans interfere with our suppliers. Clients are waiting, and time is money. After his team flew out of the room like he did, Alfred walked to the chair across my desk. His eyebrows furrowed, drawing that wrinkle on his forehead. He was confused about something which I would shortly find out.

"Attacking our suppliers seems a little self-destructive, Miss Kingsley. If I didn't know better I'd say you have lost your touch." He leaned back, enjoying the warmth of the leather armchair. His tie loose and out of place and his shirt messy from working all night.

"So do you?" I replied, crossing my legs and regaining my posture. My eyes starring straight in to his. He cleared his throat, fearing he might have taken it too far but my devious smirk told him otherwise.

"Do I what, Miss?" He asked, reaching to fix his blazer. His eyes trying to hold my glare.

"Know better" His head snapped turning to face me. His hands falling off his blazer. He took a deep breath and smiled faintly. "The Mexicans are gaining power. Power I crave. Power I will get when I politely let them think they are getting what they want."

"So once they found who they cartels were supplying, they will run to you. Offering you their services to replace the ones they purposely destroyed." Alfred connected the pieces, tilting his head back. His hands rested on the handles, patting the wooden chair frame. "Why keep it a secret from Lenin?" That fatherly look appeared on his face and for a minute I felt like I was about to being scowled at. I took a deep breath, and crossed my hands on the desk.

"I don't keep secrets, Alfred. I keep people out of my business. The less they know the better." I reached for a pen, opening the leather envelope he left on my desk. I looked through it rapidly. It was about the bank accounts. Some updates that the bank needed consent making. "You're dismissed." I kept studying the papers in front of me, not sparing him a glance.
I signed the papers, not bothering to really look into it. As long as my money was safe, banks were free to put every update to motion.

My day usually consisted of meetings, reports such as that earlier and rarely when I was in the right mood a drink at the club. This might sound boring, but to me it was perfection. I finally enjoyed the fruits of my hard work. Being on top only matters when you have gone through hell to be there. I had been building this empire for three years now. Rearranging every little mistake. Covering every loophole. Transforming it to invisibility.

Standing up, I walked to the the library where a couch and a glass table where placed. On the table a bottle of my favorite whiskey and aside a glass. I poured some. I liked how the burn felt reaching your throat and then the warmth filling your stomach. Nothing could go wrong while enjoying this moment. Well nothing except Female Donald Trump.

"Miss Kingsley" The door knocked and I heard her high-pitched voice from the other side. She slightly opened the door, revealing her face. "Your meal is ready" She announced. I forgot to mention that but you will figured this special meal out soon. Erik stepped in the room holding a disk with the plate of my daily lunch. He left it on the table in front of me as I sank in the couch.

"Thanks, Celeste. By the way the toilets need cleaning too if you're done with the dungeons." My voice stiff as Erik caressed my leg. Celeste left immediately at my order and we were left alone under the dim lights of my office.

Erik on his knees, he took off my shoes and start massaging my legs. I ran a hand through his hair, granting him permission to move on. He gently spread my legs open and took my shocks off leaving me only with the garters. I tilted my head back while he took my panties off. Tracing kisses up my thighs, he reached my pussy.

"Missed me Miss?" He asked between kisses and I shoved his head down.

"No talking Erik." I ordered as I felt my breathing getting heavier.

Erik was around my age and good looking. He had dirty blonde hair and capturing hazel eyes. He was part of my personal security team and escorted me wherever I went. Other than his excellent fighting skills, it didn't take long for me to find out that he excelled in other domains too. Erik decided to surprise me one day, bringing me lunch and since then it became a habit. He was my way of taking my ming off things and provided me the physical hormonal pleasure that every human being needs. He wasn't the best I ever had but talking about bests didn't really suit me as I have been nearly abused my whole adulthood. It took me one year and a half to be okay with another man touching me.

"I will see you tomorrow, boss" He said, buttoning up his shirt. I threw him his belt from the couch while fixing my hair. I put on my black tight dress and my heels and walked to his direction. He zipped me up and planted a soft kiss on my neck. He trailed his tongue up my neck, pleading silently for more time with me. I rolled my eyes in pleasure as I kindly pulled his away.

"Go" I ordered and he stormed out of the room within seconds. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and reached for my plate. I was famished. My usual lunch menu consisted of a medium-rare steak with a green salade on the side. A glass of red wine was also paired up with the dish. I took a few bites of the steak cautiously cutting it but a single piece of meat, escaped my plate falling to the floor. I smiled at the sight of it, hearing her murmurs from outside the door.

"Celeste!" I shouted and she rushed to the room. I had dressed her up in a maids costume which didn't compliment her at all. "Think you can clean this..." I pointed at a slice of meat staining the floor.

"Yes, Miss Kingsley" My name coming from her was dripping venom and I loved seeing her kneel to wipe it. I didn't care if I was cruel, she didn't seem to care when her husband was too.

"With your tongue, Celeste" I added and her eyes widened. She did as told and bended over, biting the meat off the floor. Her eyes were hiding hints of anger and I smirked at her attempt to brush them away. Her nose slightly scratching from the disgust the dirty meat in her mouth caused her. I took a sip of my wine, exhaling sharply. "Good girl." I patted her head.
The same way her husband called me as he raped me in front of her. And she did nothing to stop it. Let's see how much that pretty plastic face can handle.

Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote!