Chapter 48

"He was her Dark Fantasy and she was his Twisted Fairytale. Together, they made Magic."
________________________________

Emiliano's POV (⚠️ Smut)
I breathed in the kiss, my lips detaching from hers momentarily just to fill my lungs with a sip of that sweet oxygen combined with her scent. My chest rose up and down as her hands trailed down my shoulder, pulling the dark blazer off of me.

She twisted the handle of the hotel suite I had booked for the night and I slammed us inside and her against the closest wall after kicking the door shut with my leg. Her lips were savoring me and her little playful lip bites drove me nuts. The bulge in my pants aching for her touch.

Her hands were on my waist and before they could pull my shirt out of the waistline of my pants I gripped her wrists and pinned them a over her head breaking the kiss abruptly. I needed her. I wanted her. Every fiber of my being was alert about her. Her breathing, her scent, her touch and her eyes. She whined at the detaching of our lips but I turned it into a soft moan attacking the side of her soft neck. Then I pulled back and entangled my fingers with hers.

"Is everything okay?" She whispered but I shushed her down pecking her lips.

"Relax,," I let our hands fall and squeezed hers  gently, "You don't need to be in control with me," I placed her hands behind her back, her wrists touching as I bound them with my one hand, "Let me make you feel good, amore." My hand travelled up her spine wrapping eventually around her throat, "You'll watch, I will play." I smirked letting my fingers trail down her sensitive nipples and she bit her lower lip when I planted a kiss on both of them over the fabric of her jumpsuit.

"Keep your hands behind your back." She nodded and I released her wrists in order to unzip her. The jumpsuit fell of her shoulders exposing her peaking nipples. She didn't wore a bra. I cursed under my breath at the sight of them. I kept pulling the jumpsuit further down until it was on the floor and she was only in her panties and heels.

My hand found her wrists again and I leaned in to give her a kiss. My other hand touching her over the fabric of her panties and she breathlessly moaned into the kiss. My fingers circling around her clit in slow methodical movements and I felt her core heating up.

"Fuck." She whispered looking down at my working fingers as I broke our kiss. She observed how I moved her panties to the side and locked eyes with me when she saw me slowly kneeling before her.

I breathed over her bare pussy and she averted her eyes looking up at the ceiling cursing under her breath. "Look at me, amore. Look at me make you feel what the men you've gone with never managed to." My tongue traced the outline of her folds and she groaned in pleasure, my eyes never leaving hers.

I pushed her hips more into my mouth as I took her pussy all in, savoring her heavenly taste. I was starving for her every second of the day. My tongue traced up her folds, playing around with her clit rapidly slurping it and flickering it and I sensed her knees buckling as her moans became louder and her breathing more heavily intense.

My lips sucked on her entrance and I moved my tongue viciously inside of it, fucking her sweet pussy with my mouth. "Fuck!" She moaned and her eyes rolled back from the pleasure. Removing my hand from her hips, I used it to insert two fingers inside her making those hips buckle and her mouth to fly open soundless. I pumped them inside and out of her and curled them each time they were buried inside of her hitting her G spot and feeling her folds clench around them.